Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Sure. That seems fine.

Name: Stoneflow
Homeworld: Junkion
Appearance: A rusted down Cybertornian with bolted scraps layer on him as armor
Alt-mode: A smaller WFC dropship. Slower then the typical seeker but can fit others in.
The rusted look carries on.

Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: A hammer and a set of tools.
A small pistol
Bio: A craftsman who mainly works on weapons and repairs. Is currently seeking a new better toolset. Usually keeps to himself but usually does favors to people who drop by stranded on the planets.

Just a plain old dude. Who looks like rust.

3 Likes

Accepted.

1 Like

@TheMightyObsidianDude yeah only about 43 messages ohh my bad now 44 XD

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon I G1, the Insecticons were able to shrink to bu sizes. Should Warya be able to do this too?

Source?

So it was a marvel thing. Right. Wouldā€™ve been easier if you just time-stamped it though.

1 Like

Sorry. I didnā€™t knew the exact time when it was proven.

No, I donā€™t think she needs to.

OKā€¦

Does anyone have any reference for Cybertronian weapons, specifically the kind a doctor or sniper/someone who needs a lot of accuracy and precision, would entail?

Name: Ironcast
Homeworld: Hecate
Appearance: Rather solidly built, with a lot of upper body mass, fairly wide from shoulder to shoulder. His transformation scheme is similar to a typical Optimus, with the back wheels segment that connects to trailers becoming the legs, and the body, arms and head being stored in the main ā€œdriverā€™s segmentā€. The front section of the truck juts out from his chest a little, similar to Optimusā€™ chest in the Fall of Cybertron game. In colouration, he has dark blue and gunmetal grey, with the blue being more prominent, though there being exclusively grey for his face and hands. His helmet is quite simple: roughly cube-shaped, and has a retractable faceplate that is similar in appearance to a welding helmet.
Alt-mode:

The main truck only with a slightly more Cybertronian look, chiefly in the wheels. He is able to pull a trailer with it, but usually does not.
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: A Power-Nozzle (more typically known in G1 as a ā€œWater Cannonā€) able to excrete a variety of liquids, which Ironcast will typically use to assist with his building projects.
Bio: A shell-maker based in Pescus Hex, Ironcast is quite the perfectionist when it comes to his work, and hates to be disturbed. Heā€™s generally quite introverted and quiet, and prefers the peaceful life. If you get to know him, he is quite good-humored, but few get past his somewhat aloof exterior.

3 Likes

There are a few you could use:

The Photon Burst Rifle: a mid-range burst weapon that fires hard light projectiles.

The Nucleon Charge Rifle: the name is pretty self-explanatory. Itā€™s a long-range sniper rifle thatā€™s pretty deadly on a full charge.

The Energon Repair Ray: a device from War for Cybertron that fires a beam of restorative Energon at targets. The wielder cannot use it on themselves, however.

Energon grenades generate a healing aura upon detonation.

The Fall of Cybertron Energon Harvester is a shotgun that siphons Energon from itsā€™ targets with each shot, healing the wielder. Other versions of the Energon Harvester have it as a simple mining tool that can be repurposed into a weapon.

There are more, I just canā€™t name them all off the top of my head. The TFWiki has a few lists you could look at.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Category:Rifles

To my knowledge, there isnā€™t one list for medical equipment, sadly.

@TheMightyObsidianDude Ironcast is accepted.

Questions:

1. Is there a specific transformer universe/continuity this RP is based off of? (if so what universe/continuity)
  2. Are the weapons in this RP limited to the universe/continuity that the RP is or is not based off of? (if question is a ā€œyesā€ and has a universe that the RP is based off of)
    3)Is there any other limitations, because the RP is based on a specific universe/continuity?
    (From what Iā€™m reading it seems similar to the Aligned continuity, but I could be wrong.)
1 Like

This RP takes place in a universe of my own making, borrowing elements from many different pieces of official fiction (chiefly the movies, aligned, IDW, and the Unicron Trilogy). I think this might answer your other two questions.

1 Like

Name: haliaetus
Homeworld: Hecate
Subclass/subspecies (optional): pretende
Appearance:

(Credit to @Makowa)
Alt-mode: osprey (shell) dragster (inner bot)
Alt-mode weapons: eight heat seeking missiles, one heavy gun for use by occupants, and a front mounted chaingun
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: claws, a Pike, and a heavy pistol
Ship:

Weapons: two top mounted laser cannons

3 Likes

Accepted.

Name: Windstripe
Homeworld: Velocitron
Subclass: Point One Percenter ([spoiler]Iā€™m going off the definition I found here https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Category:Point_One_Percenters[/spoiler])
Appearance: Sleek and slightly smaller than cybertronians of the same altmode. He has little armor to him.
Alt-mode: A white classic Chevy Impala:

Equipment/Abilities/Weapons: He has the abilities of an Point One Percenter, the strength of one. He carries tools for his engineering job. His weapons are a basic pistol based weapon and a cybertronian sword.
Bio: Windstripe has lived in Velocitron for all his life. He lives as an engineer, hiding his identity as a point one percenter. He is rather outgoing, enjoying the night sky, sometimes more than his career. Occasionally Windstripe will recieve jobs that require him to travel to other planets by Space Bridge. He has only travelled to the planets connected by Space Bridge.

(I hope this works)

2 Likes

Okay, this is good, but please specify what ability he has as a Point One Percenter. For example: loadbearing, super strength, extended lifespan, etcetera.

Other than that heā€™s accepted.