Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Now, I’m confused. Does “it can screw over PCs with projectile weapons” not adequately explain my refusal to accept it? Really, I want to know if I’m not being clear so I can better explain myself.

1 Like

Which his limitations limit. That’s what limitations are for?

I’m sorry, but I have to back him on this, it’s getting ridiculous by this point.

It explains it, but it doesn’t account for the fact that he has 8 chances to possibly have a chance to screw over incoming physical projectiles that he can see.

Let’s forget about the fact that most cybertronion weapons are probably energy based, let’s forget about the fact that most physical weapons probably have more than 8 shots, let’s forget about sneak attacks or attacks that he can’t see, etc.

Can you see my point yet?

see above. At best it’s a temporary advantage.

A temporary advantage can still drastically throws the fight towards you

I do agree it’s getting ridiculous.

I’ll say it again: Hardshot will not be accepted as he is now. I hate to sound like a child, but that is my final decision and nothing more said will change it.

I am sorry for the part I played in this debacle, and I apologize if anyone feels slighted or in any way attacked, but this is getting out of hand and I don’t see it getting any better if we continue as we are now.

1 Like

But he’s changed him to limit those capabilities, so he wasn’t as he was when you voiced those concerns in the first place.

A fair point, but I feel those limitations are not enough, and that the ability should be omitted entirely.

I mean, that’s sorta what an advantage does. That doesn’t mean that it’s automatically going to make me win the fight. You can also argue that other characters have similar (and much more powerful and universally useful) temporary advantages.

I agree as well. I fail to see any reason why the active defenses are still unacceptable. It feels pretty ridiculous that I can’t have a chance to intercept an incoming physical projectile that I see 8 times.

what

I’m literally unable to understand how these limitations are not enough.

Can I ask what you think would be enough?

So I didn’t kept up with this, but it is kinda annoying.
Dude! Just nerf him a little! Look st the accepted characters! They are regular guys with laser pistols and some fancy alt modes! Why can’t you have a character like this too?

Okay, @Omega_Tahu, Hardshot is accepted with the limitations you have proposed. I have given it some thought, and I’m willing to give it a try.

2 Likes

cool, I’ll edit the profile to accommodate for the edits. Also I plan to roll a D4 for the chance of success and have it fail on 1s, giving it a 75 chance of success if that works.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon Is OK if I’ll make another character with an obscure alt mode? This would be the last, I promisse, and he will be limited for Cybertron only.

Now, no hard feelings? I’m sorry for the fuss; like I said, I can be tad stubborn, much to my own chagrin.

@Toa_Vladin could you wait for now, please? You still have one character you have yet to play at all.

1 Like

It’s fine. I’m good with how it played out.

Same here. Feel free to introduce Hardshot whenever.

1 Like

Imsaid that I will play my Chompazoid ONLY when we get to Junkion because… He is living there…

Has an activity set up on Junkion that everyone seems to be ignoring, along with another junkion having just been accepted…

1 Like

Fine…

I would follow it up, but I’m a tad tied up at the moment lol

1 Like

That’s fine. There are a few other characters currently uninvolved in things, anyway.