Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“The next Prime.” He said, “The catch is we have to find them and the Matrix.”

He takes a seat and sips the tea, “Of course, we cannot win a battle with just one warrior.”

“Oh,” Gorge says. “Why didn’t you just say that?”

“Excuse my friend,” Rupture interjects. “He’s not the brightest star in the sky, if you catch my meaning.”

OOC: Rupture is a pot calling the kettle black. :smile: Sorry, I had to say it.

1 Like

“The next Prime?” gasps Cargo. “From the old stories? How will you know if you find him? Or her?”

“Oh please, I’ve won many battle alone, don’t worry about me,” brags Zipline.

“That is going to be found out in due time; I have friends all over the colonies and I am sure one will know how to find our next clue.” He said. “As for battles, I’m glad to see you are able to handle yourself but this is likely going to end in a war; are you sure you want to follow us into one?” He asks.

The twins wonder where their room was

“I would give my life to save Cybertron,” vows Cargo.

“Us four against innumerable odds? Sounds fun!” Zip giggles, sounding much like his usual self.

1 Like

Their room was to the immediate right of Haliaetus’.

“Energex is a drink mate, a bloody good one too.” Dynamo continued.

“We don’t drink,” Rupture informs Dynamo, “so we’ll have to refuse your offer, unfortunately.”

Haliaetus continued to stare out to the city

He chuckles, “I love your enthusiasm.” He looks at Refuse, “They good to join?” He asks.

OOC: How much do Cargo and Zip know about Angelicons? Just curious.

1 Like

“Well I imagine that you gents don’t, being stuck in a purple dimension thing, I’d wager that it would make any bot Sober.”

2 Likes

Refuse shrugs.

“I don’t see why not.”

“Yeah, they didn’t have much to drink in the void,” Gorge affirms.

2 Likes

“Look, mates, All I’m saying is this. As the new eternal Rulers of Cybertron and whatnot, you gents deserve to live a little. What, are you just going to stand here, for the rest of eternity, doing nothing but stare at each other? That seems rather boring, doesn’t it.”

1 Like

Seraphicon looks at Zip and Cargo, “Gentlemen, welcome aboard.” He says as he takes a drink and one cake. (@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister)

OOC: the tea is the Cybertronian equivalent to an herbal tea and is within the rules of the Angelicon Order.

Zip claps. “Alright, you just made the best decision of your entire life, hiring us! Let’s see, we’ll need… A trooper transport ship for those of y’all who can’t fly, perhaps a proton rocket ranger for me, a giant war hammer for my friend here, and maybe a nuclear explosive, just in case.”

“If you can spare them, minus the nuclear explosive,” Cargo adds.

OOC: They know they aren’t well liked and are deeply religious, but they don’t recognize Seraphicon as one.

2 Likes

“There are certainly other, more exciting things to do,” Rupture agrees. “But, Nemesis is the boss, and we gotta do what the boss says.”

OOC: Would they recognize their craftsmanship in Seraphicon’s greatsword? They seem to be weapons fans. Seraphicon is still in full armor so, the only thing that could make sense is that they haven’t identified his wings yet.

IC: Seraphicon laughs, “We’ll help you with repairs, cleaning up and some armament but we don’t have full arsenals at our beck and call.” He says. “Especially here on Junkion, unless there are and they’re secret for a good reason.” He said.

“How about we do this,” Dynamo said," you lot stay here, I’ll go get the drinks, and then we can continue our brilliant conversation?"