Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

OOC: Depends if Seraphicon’s greatsword is unique or similar to other Angelicon swords, they happen to have found one that now sits in a museum in Cybertron.

OOC: They really don’t know what defines an Angelicon, or what one looks like, so they can’t really tell.

IC: “Aw…” Zipline whines.

1 Like

(@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister). He pulls his greatsword out, it bears a resemblance to the Star Saber. “The weapons don’t make the warriors, the Warriors make themselves.” He said. The weapon looked similar to the one in the museum in subtle ways but noticeable.

1 Like

The Infernocons look to each other, then back to Dynamo.

“You’re trying to trick us!” Gorge accuses the Autobot.

“I am hurt by that statement. I am a man of my word, and I will bring you two your drinks.”

“And I will lob off your head if you remain here one second longer!” Rupture threatens.

Windstripe goes to the Big Apple. He attempts to land.

Soundrange hopes to find the important looking building as he walks around.

Asrar enters the large building.

“I thought we were having a nice chat, Look, you guys are smart, If I was trying to trick you, then wouldn’t I try to lead you away from your posts?”

There was a spaceport just outside the city limits in which Windstripe could land.

One such building would be the Primal Basilica, but Soundrange would probably want to avoid that particular building for now.

OOC: which one?

IC:

The Infernocons look to each other again.

“The way I described it, you can keep doing your jobs, and I just make it more lively.”

Gorge and Rupture eye Dynamo wearily.

“Nemesis won’t like this…”

“He won’t like what? You guarding your post with strength and integrity?”

“He did kinda tell us to keep everybody away from the building,” Rupture says.

“Does that include not accepting drinks from them, though?” Gorge wonders.

“I think… maybe…”

OOC: The nearest, largest, building to him.

IC: Windstripe lands at the spaceport. he gets out of the space shuttle and mutters to himself.

Soundrange sees the Primal Basilica. He decides wander close to the building and listens in, using his sonar receiver. This would allow Soundrange to hear the moving bots on the building and the talking bots. Of course he can’t cover the entire building. He’ll need an upgrade to do that.

@Chromeharpoon

1 Like

“I’ll give you gents your well-deserved drinks, and then I’ll be out of your hair. I just want our new rulers to feel welcome.”

“THE GREAT SWORD OF GIGANTOSAURUS PRIME!” screams Zip.

“That’s not the same sword, Zip,” corrects Cargo.

“Oh, you’re right.”

“I’ll make myself with a good weapon, thank you,” decides Zipline.

1 Like

Gorge nods.

" ‘Gigantosaurus Prime?’ " repeats Refuse.

1 Like

“I’ll be back in a sec!” Dynamo warmly said, flying away from the two.

“Long story,” remarks Cargo. “Really long story.”

“Sounds like one I’d want to hear!” Refuse says with a smile.

Dynamo flew further into the city, hoping to find an open liquor store.