Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

There were more than a few liquor stores in Iacon.

Dynamo converted to his robotic configuration, skiding on the group, before standing up and running into the store.

Junkions crowd the city, going about their business.

All was quiet in the Basilica.

“Anything I can help you with?” the shopkeeper asks.

2 Likes

“Sir, I need something strong, and highly poisonous. It’s a matter of Global security!”

“Why in the Pit would you be looking for poison here?” the shopkeeper asks. “I’ve got a bottle of Nightmare Fuel, if that’s what you mean, but this is a liquor store, not a chemical weapons depot.”

“Can it knock out a bot?”

1 Like

Windstripe goes to see if he can find a repair man or a person who’ll take him to cybertron.

Soundrange thinks to himself,
Quiet? where are people. This doesn’t seem in the least bit correct…

Asrar enter the large building.

“It could push one of the old warworlds into hyperspace,” the shopkeep says.

Several repairmen advertised their services in the spaceport.

Inside were medical personnel, treating bots who had been wounded in the terrorcon attack.

“I’ll take it,” He replied dumping a pile of Shanix onto the counter, before grabbing the bottle.

The shopkeeper accepts the shanix.

“Uh, do you have any cups?”

“Uh- No you don’t!” Cargo objects, but it’s too late.

Zipline smiles and begins, “I found the great sword of the fabled Gigantosaurus Prime in the Cave of Socket Wrenches…”

Windstripe goes to a repair man and ask if he could repair his ship and make it space worthy. He offers the vial of red energon and says that this is quite the costly object.

Asrar looks around and asks what faciltiy this is.

Soundrange assumes that it’s safe to enter and enters the building. He keeps the sonar receiver on, checking to see if anyone else was in the building.

(@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister). Seraphicon couldn’t help it and tried so hard to supress his laughter.

(@Jcton) His sonar is detecting a lot of Angelicon activity but it wasn’t anything out of the norm as they lived in the sacred places they maintained, including The Basilica.

1 Like

Oh joy.

The three possible outcomes are A) the sword sorta bounces off, inflicting minimal to no damage, B) the sword gets shredded, or C) the sword gets caught in the blades and is ripped from his grasp. Once something happens, Hardshot fires his cannon at it.

@MichaelTheLightBringer Once they landed, the guards dressed in pure white armor pointed their riffles to them.

Skorn was long gone in his room, which happened to be next to Seraphicon’s (@BlackBeltGamer98). He already sent the informations to Dicius,who just finished listening them. The two were talking via a holographic screen. Skorn was in his bed, and Dicius in his private room.
“Thank you, little friend. It was pretty smart what you did there, to ask the Angelicon how he is planning to do it, and hide it in the same time.”
“Anything for you, Dic! I think his name was Seraphicon or something like this.”
“Does he know?”
“What?”
“That you registered him and sent it to me?”
“Of course not!”
“Tell him.”
“Are you nuts?”
“I want totalk to him.”
“You sure?”
“More than ever.”
“OK… I’ll try.”
“Thank you.”
Skorn closed the screen and headed for Seraphicon’s actual location.
(@BlackBeltGamer98)

Hecate was still in the ‘living room’ of their office.

Ironjaw was still with the others.
(@Chromeharpoon)

The shuttle entered in Cybertron’s solar system.
“There it is.” Hornblow said pointing to the planet.

1 Like

Jade and Voltex exit there ship, and saw that the guards pointed there weapons on them.
Voltex: “Wow, what are you doing, im not your enemy.”
Jade: “We are here to visited a friend…you know who Hecate is right ?”

“Identify yourselves!”
Said a tryple charger. All of them had white aemor with a black visor.

The shopkeeper offers five to Dynamo, free of charge.

The repairmen graciously accept the pay, and will begin work on the shuttle momentarily.

The facility used to be a residential building, but had now been converted into a triage center.

Soundrange might hear the Infernocons grumbling amongst themselves.

^This

The blast hits the Driller’s side, damaging the blades near the creature’s mouth. The beast howls in pain as Energon flows from the wound.

Salvage floored the accelerator as Bootleg fired missiles at the savage Junkions chasing the hauler.

Liege Maximo spies Unicron’s sparkchamber in orbit, and his face becomes a mask of fear.

Ironjaw was charging at the Junkion.
“Hey you two!” He said reffering at Salvage and Bootleg. “Can you give me one reason not to eat them?”

“The slag is that?” Chopbot asked.
Hornblow was looking at the sparkchamber, more co fused than scared, while Warya was waking up.