Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Seraphicon goes inside, cautiously.

Voltex “Okay that lady is very annoying”
Jade hits him with her elbow below on his side chest
Jade: “Alright what now do we just wait or ?”
Voltex “Really Jade ?”
Voltex knocks on the door

@BlackBeltGamer98 The bedroom was… actually pretty nice. It was carefully arranged and clean. Yes, there were some things thrown away here and there, but for a Junkion, it was a very nice bedroom.
“Sit.” He said.

@MichaelTheLightBringer Suddenly the women from the screens looked at the two, like if they were alive.
“Please identify yourselves.” The women said, in the same time.

Windstripe waits for the repairman to finish fixing up the ship. After the repair man is done, Windstripe would go take off into space.

Asrar goes over to see if they ca help with his burned hands and any other injury he would’ve suffered from fighting Nemesis.

Soundrange keeps quiet as he enters the building. He listens for footsteps and voices. He wanders around, staying away from the people in the building.

He sits down, keeping an eye out for anything out of the ordinary.

“To make everything short, I know everything.”

Voltex: "Really ??? You have gotten to be kidding me "
Jade looks at him with an look that he knows his not doing a good impression
Volte: “Im Voltex Pax Owner Of PaxTech, here is my ID”
Jade: “Im Jade Pax Co-Owner and The Brains Of PaxTech, here is my ID as well”

Seraphicon tries to play the fool, “One cannot know everything; that’s Vector Sigma’s bit.” He said.

Again, he hated that he had to lie, but he needed to keep his cargo secret.

1 Like

The repairs would take a while.

A medic begins to treat the burns on Asrar’s hands.

The woman seemed to think.
“Voltex and Jade Pax. Such a please to meet you.” She said, smiling. “I am Clara, Dicius and Hecate’s personal artificial intelligence. Would you be nice to tell me what are you doing here?”

“Yes, but one can know about the Angelicon who has the Matrix of Leadership.”

He drew his sword and shut the door quickly and discreetly, activating the locks. “Who is your master?” He asked, “Tell me the truth, Skorn.” He had his greatsword at the ready.

He must’ve listened in when I told Refuse; I need to figure out who is in his chain of command and if he told anyone. he thought, If the Heralds find out, we will be on very little and borrowed time to find The Successor.

“He’s cool, he’s cool!” Refuse hurriedly assures Seraphicon.

Jade: “We´ve come to visit my friend Hecate”

“How do you know he isn’t going to tell anyone else or cause the Heralds to learn what has happened?” He asked, not lowering his sword.

He sighed.
“Have you heard of DroneMax Industry?”
OOC: @Chromeharpoon We are in another room.

“Aha.” Clara said nicely. “Let me talk to Miss Hecate.”
If they would listen closely, they could hear Hecate talking to Clara from inside the room, while the Claras from the screens were looking at the two, smiling.

Windstripe watches the repairs, this was much cheaper than buying the materials and doing it himself.

Asrar waits they treat his injuries.

Soundrange explores the building. He tries to get used to the layout.

“All I know is the name; your point?” He asks, his sword still raised.

“His leader is an Autobot Pointed one called Dicius. He saved my life once, and so I owe him. I registered everything, but everything, and gave him the informations. He said he wants to talk to you.”

The lights on the Key to Vector Sigma glow a faint blue; they had been since Windstripe acquired it in the Pillar of Rust.

@Toa_Vladin “That,” Refuse says, poking his head into the room, " is one helluva breach in security, little fella."

“And how do I know this ‘Dicius’ won’t tell the Heralds what I carry?” He said, stepping closer, still keeping his sword ready.

(@Chromeharpoon) “Agreed.” Seraphicon said, “and a potentially fatal one at that.”