Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

OOC: They closed the door and are in a completely other part of the building.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “I don’t know. Ask him.”
He said as he was activating his holographer.
OOC: Gtg for a bit.

Seraphicon kept on alert. If this was an ambush of some kind, he was willing to fight his way out of it.

OOC: understood.

OOC: it’s Refuse’s palace. He can wander around and open doors in his own palace.

IC: Refuse, for the moment, will allow this discussion to continue.

1 Like

Windstripe glances at the key, before tucking it away where it could not be seen. He’s not leaving this planet without the key.

Asrar waits for the treatment to finish.

Soundrange continues wandering in the Basilica. He decides to walk around normally and stop sneaking around, however his sonar receiver is still on.

@Chromeharpoon & @BlackBeltGamer98
“Boss, please close the door. I don’t want other guests to come in.”
He said, while contacting Dicius.

He could hear Angelicons going about their usual business of maintaining the Basilica, praying, studying sacred texts and conversing quietly with one another.

(@Toa_Vladin). Seraphicon didn’t relax, not yet.

Skorn backed away, letting the holographer to turn on. He closed the lights, leaving the room in partial darkness.

Seraphicon activated his night vision.

It wouldn’t really be necessary, because after the holographer turned on, a hologram of Dicius could be seen. He looked a little confused at the two.
“Skorn! I told you to bring the Angelicon only.”
“Sorry, Dici! But boss came in uninvited. Don’t worry! He knows everything!”
“All right… Hello mister Seraphicon and Refuse, leader of Junkion. Do you know who I am?”

Voltex whispers to Jade “I thought since you are friends with her, this much security”
Jade smirked “Guess you are right but I dont really care so.” @Toa_Vladin

“Dicius,” Seraphicon said as he turned off his night vision but kept alert, “Who do you answer to? And what proof do you have that I can trust you to keep my real mission secret?” He asks.

@MichaelTheLightBringer “I assure you that the extra-security is for everybody, especially after the invasion of the Heralds of Unicron.” Clara said. “Oh! Miss Hecate can welcome you now!”
The door opened, and the two could enter. It was a big living room, with a bar, a hue TV, a sofa, two armchairs, modern paintings and small statues, and a wall made exclusively out of windows.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “I don’t really have any proof. I am the director of a company and… that’s it. If this helps, I’ve tried to fight Infernocus, or at least two parts of him. You can interrogate me if you want, but I am not responding to Unicron.”

Jade and Voltex entered in the room
Voltex said “Well it looks cosy.”
@Toa_Vladin

“I will trust you for now, but betrayal will come at a heavy price for you.” He warned, lowering his sword but not putting it away.

I must remain skeptical; he could easily be putting on an act and is covertly working for The False Prime. he thought.

Seraphicon remembered his own encounter with Infernocus and one of the thing’s components, Rupture. That was a very risky gamble he took with that trick but, as far as he knew, it worked.

Soundrange would also hear the heralds standing in the main hall.

The medic treats the wounds as best he can.

Windstripe would see Refuse’s abode, distinguished by its’ size and splendor (as splendorous as a repurposed Autobot space station could be, at least) in the center of the city.

Refuse closes the door.

1 Like

Hecate was on an armchair, talking to a holographic projection of Clara.

“Yeah, sure! I can afford it!”
He joked, in hope to counter the tension around them.

Jade: “Hecate ? We are here”

Seraphicon smiled a bit at the joke but he still wore the expression of skepticism on his face. He was speaking with two people that weren’t supposed to know about The Matrix and one of them was on Cybertron; which is currently enemy territory.

“So, you know of the cargo I carry.” He told Dicius in a low volume, worried they could easily be listened in on.

Soundrange walks by the heralds, listening to what they say.

Asrar watches the medic and says,
“You seem good at this thing…”

Windstripe glances at the abode before turning to the repair man. He asks the worker how long it would take. He doesn’t mean to rush and just wanted a time frame.

“O, yeah! Sorry!”
She said, while Clara was dissipating.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Yes.”