Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“And what do you wish to do with that knowledge?” He asks. “What are you offering?”

Jade: “Soo how are things going ?”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Help.”

@MichaelTheLightBringer “Pretty good! I can’t blame my life.”

“How?” He asks.

Voltex asked “You dont mind if I sit down right ?”

Jade she laughs “Well yeah lets sit on the sofa what you say Hecate?”

“I thought that I can beat Infernocus all by myself, but only two of those punks defeated me. I want to help you. To join your quest to find the new Prime. Your words back there convinced me, Seraphicon. Maybe you don’t trust me but I really want to help. In addition, if the crew needs the latest weapons, suits, etc., I can provide them.”

@MichaelTheLightBringer “Go on!”

2 Likes

Voltex: “How is Dicius doing ? What are his injuries so far”

“He used the CR Chamber, so he is fine. He is in his office.”

“That is a very brave thing you did, engaging the Brute; I too know, in part, his power.” He said. He had encountered Rupture and was able to lose him through deception, to his regret.

“Your compliments touch me as well; I was honestly beginning to doubt whether someone was going to believe me.” He said relieved.

“I fear, however, that equipping us with too much will attract the attention of The Heralds; this mission relies on them not knowing what we are up to.” He told Dicius.

“I do trust you, but not fully,” he said, “You must understand that I am only skeptical because of how this conversation came to be.”

He then had a thought, “What does your company do, exactly?” He asks.

This was partially a signal to Refuse to consider running a full and covert background check on Dicius to help determine if he really is trustworthy. (@Chromeharpoon)

OOC: real talk, is Dicius in league with The Heralds? I want to be sure.

1 Like

Voltex: “Okay, I wanted to give you something, two devices, when in need of help, me and my sister can come and help you out, one is for you and the other is for Dicius. Would you be kind enough to give him ? I dont doubt that your husband can take care of himself, but just in case, you know ?”

Jade: “Is just so we can prevent an accident like this for happening, maybe you meet a Herald like my brother did and, who knows what will happen”

“Drones. However, Imwanted to start a new project next mouth: exo suits. Like Iron Man, if you are familiar to the human pop culture.”
OOC: No.

@MichaelTheLightBringer “Well thank you! Dicius actually fought one of them.”

1 Like

Voltex: “Did he now, dose he know what the Herald´s name was ?”

OOC: yay!

IC: “Yes, I am familiar with human popular culture.” He said, “That isn’t such a bad idea considering the many benefits of such a piece of equipment.”

“Tell me, do they have to return to you from time to time for some reason or other?” He asks.

1 Like

“He fought with two components of Infernocus.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “They… Who?”

“The drones, I should’ve been more specific.” He says apologetically.

Voltex: “Infernocous…do you have any data on him ? I faced one named Ramjet”

“Nah. Once you buy them it is your propriety. Although there was a defect one that confused me with his father.”
He said, smiling.

@MichaelTheLightBringer “You can ask Dicius.”

1 Like

Seraphicon was a bit disappointed. “So, they can’t return to you under any circumstances?” He asks, smiling and softly chuckling at the mention of a defective drone calling Dicius its father.

1 Like

Ramjet was grumbling about the Infernocon’s idiocy, and how he felt Nemesis Prime was an incompetent leader.

“Well, it’s my job,” the medic says.

“I’d give it… an hour and a half, maybe two,” one mechanic informs him.

Refuse does so, discovering Dicius to be “clean”, as the officers on his human television shows would say.

2 Likes

Voltex: “Is he busy ? I dont want to interrupt.”