Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“Well there is an emergency setting hidden i isde their control pannel that makes them return to the tower.”

@MichaelTheLightBringer “I don’t know what he is doing there.”

Voltex: “Where is he ?”

“And what reason would that be set off?” He asked, a plan forming in his mind.

If a ‘defective’ drone contacted…then got it here…maybe, but it’s a pretty big risk. he thought, weighing the risks.

@MichaelTheLightBringer “In his office.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Well, if the buyer changed his mind, if the drone is heavily damaged. There are reasons.”

“What’s been going on at Cybertron?” He asks, worried for his homeworld and his people.

Voltex: “Can you show me where his office is?”

Soundrange thought to himself that maybe this wasn’t the best of all decisions. He continues walking, still listening to the nearby conversations. He wants to mess with radio technology again.

Asrar watches the process closely.

Windstripe wanders to that big building he saw earlier.

“The Heralds are using the Basilica as their base.”

@MichaelTheLightBringer She pointed to a door.

Voltex: “Thanks” he went to his office and knocked on the door

Jade looked at Hecate and said “Now he have some time alone.”

“The door is unlocked! It leads to a hallway where the door to the office is!”

His eyes widened in fear, that was where Father Ferrus was and, within the crazy bot’s mind, the identity of the next Prime.

“That…is going to complicate things.” He said.

Seraphicon, you fool! he mentally chastised himself, more of a lecture, Why didn’t you think that the Throne of The Primes was going to be in Nemesis’s sights? Now he is in one of the places we don’t want him in!

He thought for a moment, Ferrus hardly ever leaves the Basilica and the only times he does are for either special occasions, like meetings, parades and whatnot, or he’s going to speak with Daybreak about the status of the goingson of the Basilica; which isn’t due for a while!

He was looking nervous and like he was trying to figure something out.

Voltex walked trough the hallway till he was at the door of the office.
Voltex knocked again

Jade: “So, I´ve been meaning to ask, what are you thoughts about my brother, Hecate?”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “There is Se tinel’s notebook, right?”

@MichaelTheLightBringer The door was locked. Suddely, a hologram of Clara appeared in front of him.
“What are you doing, Voltex?”
She asked, smiling.

“He is pretty OK,I guess.”

Voltex: “Not again…Im trying to find Dicius and ask him somethings…”

Jade: “Well yeah, now have you been painting recently ?”

The Infernocons Thrash, Glug, and Skulk could be heard patrolling the building.

A camera and and a speaker were located by the main entrance.

Seraphicon heard sone muffled voice speak to another person on the other end and stayed silent while he signaled for Refuse and Skorn to do the same.

If the Heralds are setting up shop at the Basilica, we need to get that journal and the Next Prime’s identity as quickly and as covertly as possible; Primus, help us. he thought.

“Dicius is busy right now. Please leave the hallway.”

“Yes, in fact. But the painting is back home on Hecate.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “Seraphicon?” Asked Dicius confused.

“I think I heard someone else on your end.” He said.

“Really? Most probably is my wife, Hecate.”

“That’s a nice name.” He said, genuinely and sincerely, while straining to hear if the other person was getting closer or farther from the holo-communication device’s microphone.