Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“I’ll tell her about the compliment. He said, smiling.”
OOC: To be honest, I don’t think he should hear Voltex and Clara.

Voltex left and went back

Jade: “Okay, I have no doubt that it looks amazing like always”

Voltex: “This is embarrassing”

Jade saw her brother was back “What happend ?”

Voltex: “His busy that happend”
He sat back on the sofa again.

Hecate looked at the two.

Voltex looked at Hecate and said “Something wrong ?”

“Thank you,” he said, “The book is probably buried in Father Ferrus’s collection; he was a friend of Sentinel’s.”

“The problem is arranging a covert meeting with him and getting the information we need without alerting the Heralds to our scent.” He said.

Soundrange hides quickly, hoping they pass by him. He hears their footsteps in his sonar receiver.

Windstripe knocks on the door.

@MichaelTheLightBringer “No.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “What do you guys want me to do?”

Voltex: “So since when are you and my sister friends ?”

“One year. Around that.”

“Well, I need you to arrange a covert meeting with Father Ferrus.” Seraphicon said. “He may be crazy and a bit queer, but he can keep a secret.”

“I need you to get him away from the Heralds and someplace where you will not be at risk of prying eyes and ears.” He said, “have him contact me and we will see if we can learn who the Next Prime is; make sure he brings Sentinel’s journal.”

OOC: by queer, I mean strange.

1 Like

Voltex: “And what do you do for a living, do you have hobbies ?”

2 Likes

“Where can I find him, more exactly?

@MichaelTheLightBringer “For living?” She asked, clearly confused. “You are staying in our company!” She said, raising her hands to show the room.

Voltex: “Right, right, co-owner ?”

“Yes.”

“He is the keeper of the Prime Basilica on Cybertron; that’s why I want this to be as covert as possible.” Seraphicon said after taking a deep breath. “He’s usually in the Inner Sactum, preaching, praying or training; or he is in the Archives beneath the Basilica, maintaining and reading through them.”

“Well… This is will be hard. How do I get inside?”

Thrash walks past.

“Yes?” answers a bored voice.

Haliaetus turns from his window, resting on the rooms bed, thinking, of what? Only time may tell.

Voltex: “You only design drones?, amazing how a soldier become almost wealthy as me, but I guess after the war, someone was need it and Dicius did the right thing”.

Hecate looked at him co fused. She opened her mouth, but closed it quickly.