Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Voltex: “Thats alright, do you have some data on that creature you fought ?”

“Yes… Can we talk later?”

1 Like

Seraphicon waited patiently until they had closed the door to Dicius’s office.

Hecate was also waiting for her husband.

Voltex: “Yeah, sure, you can contact me on my office, here you go” Voltex gave him something to contact him later on “Call me when you are done, that is if you want to”

“Yeah! Yeah! Sure! Bye!”
Dicius said, quickly.

Voltex: “Okay that was rude…his such an”
Before he could finish he got hit with the elbow from her sister
Jade: “Just stop it.”
They left the room and went to the ruf to take there ship.

The guards let them pass.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Dicius ignoredthe two and returned.
“I am back!”

“Is the room secure?” He asks.

“Of course!”

“Not at all,” the secretary assures Windstripe. "This building is the residence of Refuse, Junkion’s leader. “I’m afraid it’s closed to the public at the moment, so unless you have an appointment, I must ask that you leave.”

Jade opened the hatch door of the ship and went inside it.
Both sat down on there chairs, and Jade started her ship and flew off the building.
Withing 5 minutes they arrived PaxTech Tower, and landed the ship on the ruf.
Both of them exist out, and Voltex went to his office room, and Jade went to her science division room, and completing her new project.

Seraphicon nods then explains his idea.

“…I will understand if this isn’t what you want to do; this entails lying to a Father of The Order and covert actions against The Heralds which are all dangerous in their own right.” He finished.

Șhe looked at all of them confused for a while. Then she started to laugh crazyly.
“Ha! Ha! Ha! So… Ha! So you want me to fake that I am pregnant?”
OOC: If this word even exists at all here… Gtgfor a while.

OOC: is she Techno-organic?

IC: “You don’t need to do that, just say you and your husband are wanting to have a child and seeking the counsel and blessings of Father Ferrus.” He explained.

OOC: understood.

OOC: yeah, this doesn’t happen. Transformers are either constructed cold or come from the Wells.

3 Likes

OOC: aa so no amor no love sexy scene, but kissing is aloud right ? @Chromeharpoon

OOC: romance is allowed, as long as it’s kept appropriate, but I was just saying that what @BlackBeltGamer98 and @Toa_Vladin are describing is impossible by way of Cybertronian biology and culture.

1 Like

OOC: Well maybe you can change that…nono thats wrong sorry, I understand ok I got it romance is allowed thank you sir.

OOC:

IC: the twins mess around in their room

1 Like