Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Seraphicon takes hold of Beta, giving him permission to fully Power Link.

Firestorm rolls his eyes, “Then burn!” They yell as they begin administering Plasmafied Energon to its systems.

Beta Maxx remains in weapon mode.

The body begins to melt from the inside out.

Maximus takes the hits to the wings. He takes the creature’s lunge as an opportunity. As the beast dives towards him, Maximus thrusts a blade forward in an attempt to stab it right in the head.

Seraphicon fires at the diseased beasts while Firestorm keeps melting down the body he attempted to hijack, making it a demonstration to the other beasts that a similar fate awaits them if they continue their aggressions.

OOC: GTG.

Hyper-light sits up, looking around himself, wondering where he was or is.

Asrar stands up and reach’s for the Triptych Mask. He sees it’s not there. He sighs annoyed, saying aloud to himself,
“I guess someone needed it, they could’ve at least left a note…”
He heads off, to the biggest room of the ship.

Windstripe decides that he needs to do something and heads for the nearest bot, asking for a mission. The other two still rest, healing from the battle.

1 Like

The creature goes limp.

Beta Maxx’s weapon overloads the targets’ minds with pure, overwhelming gibberish, and the fall over, stunned.

Salvage was happy to inform Windstripe of current events.

OOC: we’re on Spirabilis, fighting some monsters to get to the Emberstone.

1 Like

Maximus pulls the blade out. It was then he decided it would be best to leave. He transformed into beast mode and tried to take off. While not impossible, it was difficult due to the punctures in his wings caused by the creature.

Windstripe nods and asks where he can head to next.

Hyper-light looks around listlessly. (I’m assuming he’s in a medical room.) He stares at the wall, wondering if he was in a hospital.

“Uh, down into the hellish forest, I guess,” Salvage says with a shrug.

“Oh hey, you’re up,” comments Nightfall.

Windstripe nods, transforming into his classic impala. he drives off into the hellish forest.

Hyper-light looks at Nightfall. He asks,
“Where…am…I?”

Sol watched the engagement from one of shifter’s spare drones, i may have to intervene…

“That’s a helluva story,” Nightfall warns. “You might wanna brace yourself.”

Simulare was still being antagonized by the large insecticon.

Hyper-light sighs,
“I got portaled to space or something, try me.”

“Okay,” says Nightfall.

“You’re on a top-of-the-line battleship, deep in uncharted space, roped into a mission to hop around the planets of the Thirteen, to collect their weapons to fight the heralds of Unicron,” she summarizes, being sure to emphasize how absurd the situation really was.

Simulare fired several barrages at the insecticons

The insecticon weaves through the air to avoid some of the missiles, spraying acid at others.

“pest, why won’t you die?” He asked, firing again

The Insecticon does not answer (in Cybertronian, at least), and weaves through the barrage to charge at Simulare.

Hyper-light nods. His arms are crossed. He nods excitedly,
“Well, I’ve heard of the heralds before, I was attacked by that combiner at one point…but the colonies are new…”

Simulare punched at where the insecticon seemed to be going