Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

The Insecticons can have him, for all I care, Bootleg thinks as he limps along. The bugs were indeed pursuing Simulare.

On the other side of the blighted forest, Megabolt, Infernocus, and Thunderclash were cutting their way through the foliage (and its’ inhabitants).

Seraphicon waits for a clear shot on the creatures before firing at the blighted creatures with Beta Maxx’s Junk Data Gun.

Firestorm offers to support Bootleg to help him move more easily.

Simulare passed them again

One is incapacitated, while the rest spew acid at Simulare.

Bootleg fires at a few of them, out of concern for his own well-being.

Firestorm opens fire on the blighted beasts.

Each time he gets a clear shot, Seraphicon fires on more Insecticons.

OOC: stupid question: is the acid flammable/explosive?

Some acid hits his foot and he cries out in pain, swerving atop The group to keep the bugs in range

OOC: not too terribly so.

IC: A few more insecticons are taken out, and now the swarm fans out to menace Seraphicon, Firestorm, and Simulare.

Firestorm and Seraphicon begin to fire at all openings to strike the monsters that present themselves.

OOC: essentially, Reaper’s Death Blossom.

1 Like

Simulare fired missiles at the ones chasing him

Much of the swarm is dealt with.

One manages to evade, darting toward him.

He tries swatting it out of the air

Firestorm and Seraphicon keep firing, not planning to stop until the threat has been neutralized.

All insecticons were neutralized.

1 Like

Firestorm and Seraphicon relax a little bit, “Let’s all stick together and make all haste to The Emberstone.” The Knight said. “If we move fast enough, we may be able to get to it before our enemies do.”

Zipline rejoins with the group. “'Leave any for me?”

“no,” replied simulare, shrinking down and hovering in low altitude above the group

Zip slips away his weapons. “Thanks, pal,” he moans solemnly.

“No.” Firestorm said.

OOC: I’m going to be under the presumption that everyone is moving as fast as they can towards the Emberstone.

IC: Firestorm looks at Simulare, “What was that all about; abandoning and leaving us to a horde of monstrous creatures without a means of heavy artillery to punch our way out?” He asked the Neo-Decepticon.

“I was preoccupied.”

“By what?” The Knight asks.