Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

Zipline cheers a battle cry, firing a rocket at the guardian’s backside.

No reaction.

“Maybe?” he asks, not liking the sound of the idea.

Megabolt pursues, firing his main cannon.

The abomination does not react. A blighted Cybertronian rushes to tackle Zip from behind.

“Zipline,” Dark said, “How about not helping outer enemies by attacking the beast until we know if it has the Stone or not?” He asked on the comlink.

“Though, it’s minions are fair game.” He said, “Just keep them from the temple.”

“I may need you to go in there if I need to free up my hand and keep you safe.” He said. He takes a cautious step into the hole, “Beta, is Quintus’s tomb supposed to be in the upper levels of this place or in the lower levels?” He asks.

He partially transformed his torso so it’s engines were exposed and took off, heading up at a much greater speed

“Lower,” informs Beta Maxx.

Megabolt smirks under his helmet and fires upon the engines with lasers.

He dodged and kept going up

Seraphicon nods and begins heading into the temple, taking care to be alert and aware of his surroundings.

He tries to keep towards a downward path, looking for indicators of where the tomb/crypt would be. That said, finding such in this sort of place isn’t something Seraphicon expects to be easy or entirely trustworthy.

Megabolt reverts to robot mode, deploying several missile pods and firing them all upon Simulare while in freefall, before quickly reassuming his jet form.

The remains of a spiraling stairway would take Seraphicon deeper underground.

“Spooky,” comments Bootleg, the pale green light of his round, lamp-like eyes faintly illuminating the darkness around him.

He nods in agreement, “Let’s try to keep quiet; we don’t know if there are creatures here.” He said.

He begins to head down the stairs, taking care to be cautious due to the corruption possibly having damaged the structure.

Zip ducks, firing his shotgun at the attacker, and then turns to Dark. “Who are you?”

“Dark Firestorm,” he answered, “I’m on your side; I’ll explain later.”

Simulare fired missiles down at the missiles, reaching 15,000 ft, almost there

“I dunno, that’ll be tough for me,” jokes Bootleg.

Megabolt flies through the resulting explosions and unleashes a blast from his main cannon.

Nemesis Prime and Ramjet finish their conversation, and Nemesis retreats deeper into the sparkchamber to have some time alone.

Controlling Ramjet, he had come to realize, did not necessarily involve intimidation or brute strength as much as it did flattery. The mad herald had desired praise all his life, and you could easily manipulate him with a good proverbial pat on the back.

One of the first things Nemesis looked forward to doing upon his attaining godhood would be to destroy him- and the other two as well, he supposed- in the most violent, horrific way he could conceive.

And the false Prime had quite the active imagination.

“I’m on my own side!” he smiles. “Wait, how do you know my name?”

Simulare fired down again

An energy shield protects Megabolt as he opens fire with plasma blasters while his cannon charges another shot.

He flipped him off as he dodged

Megabolt fires his cannon once more, along with another volley of missiles.

“oh ■■■■,” he muttered, dodging again

Dark has the armor ■■■■■ to Firestorm’s normal armor for a bit, “Two Sparks, one body.” Dark said.

“Regardless, silence will be appreciated.” Seraphicon said, smiling at the joke.

“How far down should the tomb be?” He asks Beta Maxx in a whisper.