Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

“Okay… That’s cool, I guess,” he squeaks, firing a few shots at random opponents. “I’ve never met anyone like that. Wait, do I know you, too?”

Killstreak arrives where the Excalibur used to be, and scans for her ship.

Firestorm’s voice is heard, “I would think so; we’ve been traveling with you since Vergrandis.”

Megabolt increases speed, transforming to robot mode as he flew. He alternates between the singularity gun and the pike launcher as he fires.

“All the way down,” informs Beta.

Blighted Cybertronians begin to swarm the space around the outside of the temple; Thunderclash didn’t feel like staving them off.

The Divider was easily visible.

Seraphicon hears the faint echoes of the creatures, “and all sense of stealth is out the window.” He said as he picked up his pace.

Dark sees this and begins firing on them to distract them from the temple, “Guys, let’s keep these monsters’ attention on the Heralds and us so Seraphicon and Bootleg don’t have as many to deal with.” He said on the comlink.

He kept dodging before reaching the 25,000 ft and simulare’s blades cease effectiveness

“Does that mean I still have to be quiet?” asks Bootleg.

Megabolt cuts his engines.

“I guess I’ll see you at the bottom,” he says as he enters freefall.

Infernocus continues to grapple with the abomination, taking no notice of the horde nor the relic hunters, so focused as he was on his opponent.

Simulare grew to 60 feet, “yeah, I’ll be hard to miss.”

“Preferably, yes, so we don’t risk waking anything in here.” He whispered.

Tomb’s at the lowest level, shouldn’t take too long…right? he thought as he continued down the stairs as fast as he safely and quietly could.

Dark uses the comlink, “Guys, focus on Thunderclash and Megabolt if you send an attack to the Heralds; Infernocus is occupied enough with the guardian.”

Good, Megabolt thinks as he falls.

Seraphicon reached the bottom without incident.

“Ya called?” asks Thunderclash as he materializes behind Dark. “Forecast calls for a heavy downpour, by the way.”

He greatly increased in velocity above the abomination

The Minotaur-like warrior grins wickedly, “Yes,” he growls.

He swiftly attacks with his sword.

“Simulare, what are you doing?” He asks on the comlink.

Seraphicon hopes the tomb and Emberstone would be visible once they arrived.

Megabolt’s cannon extends, combining with his arms to form a devastating beam weapon that produces a deafening roar as a stark-white pillar of devastating energy lances from the barrel, rocketing toward Simulare with great speed as he falls.

Thunderclash dodges.

The tomb was empty, and in ruins.

1 Like

Seraphicon steps inside, confused as to where the Stone could be. He starts looking for signs of where it could be.

“I’m sure it’s a downpour of fire; speaking of which, how’s Gunbarrel?” Dark asks as he charges at Thunderclash.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. though Firestorm.

Quintus’ body was nowhere to be found.

“Doing better,” responds Thunderclash as he fires a laser.

Dark responds in kind with an explosive volley from his cannon.

“Umm, if Quintus’s shade was summoned, what would happen?” Seraphicon asked Beta, looking for any traces of where the body went.

OOC: why do I have the sickening feeling that the guardian beast has the stone?

1 Like

He blocked with his arm, heavily damaging it as he activated his thrusters to improve velocity, roughly 2,500 feet above the abomination

Thunderclash warps away, as he had more pressing matters to attend to.

“I shudder to imagine,” answers Beta Maxx.

The beam continues, increasing in power and intensity as Megabolt fired up his thrusters and put almost everything he had into it.

Seraphicon looks for signs of what caused the damage.

“Would it possibly create a giant monster guardian and blight the world?” He asks.

Dark looks for where Thunderclash went.

“…Yes, I’d imagine so.”

Seraphicon immediately runs a scan for life energy, hoping the stone wasn’t buried, “Bootleg, send the group a message that the monster may have the stone within it.” He requests.