Transformers: Universal Devistation

Deep in space, a Maximal ship is traveling to an unknown location, with only one bot on board. Suddenly, a large portal opens up in front of it. The ship was pulled in, and sent into space unknown. As the ship exits the portal, it shutters and begins to fall to the planet below.
Maximus: “Axis, what’s going on?”
A feminine voice comes from the main ship consul.
“All instruments are offline, shields are offline, engines offline-”
“Just skip to what’s online!”
“Well… I’m still here.”
“Great. We’re going down. Brace for impact.”

The ship plummets and crashes into the planet below. Maximus pulls a small chip from the consul and puts it into the back of his head.

Maximus: “Axis, where are we?”
Axis: “It looks like Cybertron, but I’m not picking up any life signatures.”

At that moment, several more dimensional gates open up in the sky. Each one producing a ship, which fell and crashed, much like he did.

@ponywarriorttv
@Ace
@Toa_Vladin
@JediTimeLord824
@1000Purse30
@Shadowrockboy190

1 Like

From the wreckage of one ship, a blur Autobot stumbles out.

“Hoo, boy! That was fun. Never doing that again.”

2 Likes

Maximus: “You there! Who are you?”

1 Like

Sparkplug: “Oh, hey! Fellow person! Names Sparkplug. Yours?”

1 Like

“Maximus. Maximus Primal. I am a Maximal.”
He takes a moment to pause as he realizes how stupid that sounds.

1 Like

"Oh. Cool. Never met one before.

Say, you wouldn’t happen to know why we just crash landed on the mysterious land of our forefathers?"

1 Like

“All I know is that my ship was sucked into a big green portal, and I crash landed here. By the looks of it, this place is Cybertron, but no one else is here”

1 Like

“Same as me. Weird. Say, what say we work together, figure out what’s going on?”

1 Like

“Well you’re an Autobot right? I don’t see why not. Do you suppose anyone else survived the crash?”

1 Like

“There are more?” a voice whispers

1 Like

Sparkplug looks over at where the voice came from. “Why yes, I do suppose. And who might that be?”

3 Likes

“The name is Major. Tell me, are you an ally or foe?”

1 Like

“Depends. I’m a generally nice guy, so I’m probably an ally.”

2 Likes

“Well I’m a Maximal, and he’s an Autobot. What are you?”

2 Likes

“Autobot, so I guess you’re not an enemy”

2 Likes

And what are you?

2 Likes

OOC: Alright. Times up.

At that moment, a gigantic portal opens in the sky. A massive Decepticon war ship comes through, dwarfing every other crashed ship combined. It falls to the planet and crashes, leaving a massive wake of destruction in its path, narrowly avoiding the other wrecks.
@Toa_Vladin
@JediTimeLord824
@1000Purse30
@Shadowrockboy190

1 Like

a lone decepticon pokes his head out of the wreckage. he sees the others, and panics, but then exits the wreckage and prepares to fight

2 Likes

Alright. So its starting to get a little late. The topic has been up for two hours and we’ve barely done anything. Not to mention that there are two people missing. So I have decided to put the RP into pause.

#PAUSE

This means that no one is able to actively progress the plot. However, OOC discussion is still allowed. I’ll try picking this back up same time tomorrow, and hopefully things will go better.

1 Like

OOC: my bad, I was busy

1 Like