Transformers: Universal Devistation

OOC: Don’t worry. I’m working with him on that. Though, @Ace, yeah, you probably should ease up a bit.

Well not Ramjet himself. However, you’re in charge of almost all the villainous forces in this RP.

1 Like

OOC: It isn’t nesessarily just Ramjet, it also encompasses the drones at every turn, and the general stream of misfortune that follows our characters.

1 Like

OOC: yeah, i understand. i won’t cause any more chaos until you guys engage

2 Likes

Direwolf began to walk north.

1 Like

OOC: Thank you.
IC: As Maximus and Dire continue on their way north, Maximus decides to break the silence with a question.
“So, tell me about yourself. What’s your story? Ya know, before all this crazy inter-dimensional stuff happened.”

1 Like

“You first.”

1 Like

“Alright. Well let’s see. When I was young, I always looked up to Optimus Primal and his crew. I always wanted to explore and go on adventures and see the stars. He was my idol. I even saw them off on almost every expatiation. And one day, when I was older, I even got up the courage to ask them if I could join. And Optimus said to me, that I could join him on his very next voyage. Never did get to go though, seeing as that next voyage was when they where chasing Megatron to earth. So I did the next best thing. I got myself a ship and started going out on my own, and that pretty much brings us up to here.”

1 Like

“There were Maximals and Predacons back then?”

1 Like

“Well where I come from, Maximals and Predacons where the descendants of the Autobots and Decepticons. They’er ancient history to us. What about you?”

“They’re certainly history to us.”

1 Like

“Well what about you? What’s your past? What’s your story?”

"Alright, the Autobot Decepticon war aged for hundreds of years, Humanity greatly advanced in technology, and grew weary of their war after the scouring of Nebulos, The humans forcing them into a stalemate, and granting them nine colony worlds. Galvatron wasn’t having this and initiated a military strategy known as “The Great Push” Where he attempted to topple the Human confederacy. The effort was a huge mistep, The Humans easily defeating the Decepticons, and taking away 5 of the Colony worlds. Sterilizing them to prevent any disagreement. " Dire said before pausing to collect his thoughts.

2 Likes

“Alright. Well what about you? Tell me about you.”

“Context man, Context.”

2 Likes

“Alright alright. Continue.”

1 Like

“Alright, the War continued, and Thunderwing made a bunch of stuff, including the Micromasters, eventually creating the thing called the Grand Mal, which was like this whole floating fortress head thing. Not sure why it was just a head, maybe he didn’t have enough resources for the body, but I digress. The Autobots and the not insane Decepticons teamed up to defeat him, eventually creating one faction known as the builders of Cybertron. And that’s when everything went to scrap.”

2 Likes

“Micromasters? Didn’t you mistake Bombor for one when we all met? What are they like?”

“Builders. But smol.”

1 Like

“So he essentially built his own work force?”

“Eh, not really, I’m not really sure why he invented the Micromasters outside of resources being scarce. It was more like a, downsizing, for any builder wanting to remain mobile.”

1 Like