Transformers: Universal Devistation

“So what is your Megatron like anyway?”

"Uh, ‘Megatron’ as he calls himself, showed up in the Underworld one day, with a metric crap ton of energon, and started pushing on other hustlers territories. By that time I had fallen in with a group called ‘The Kospegos’ Run by this Maximal known as ‘Thunderhoof’ , who taking matters into his own hands, took a few of his men to go off Megs. Turns out Megs payed the men to turn on Tunderhoof, poor son of a gun didn’t know what hit em. Needless to say the Kospegos were anexed into his group ‘The Darksyders’, who eventually managed to conquer the Criminal underwold. Megatron, always the ambitious type, wanted another opportunity to cash in. Going back a bit, due to Thunderwing ’ s machinations, the Mechanimals eventually made their return. Fascinating, Mechanimals don’t need processed energon. They eat crap and generate their own, which would completely demolish the uprising ’ s need for energy. Megatron hired some builder scientist to help Kickstart this project, and the Beast Upgrade spread across Cybertron Like Wildfire.

2 Likes

OOC: do the pretenders have any role in uprising?

OOC: No, a few might have been part of the group of builders that merged with the architecture.

“Beast Upgrade? Sounds interesting.”

“I suppose so.”

“Well what was it?”

“I already told you, Mechanimal alt modes.”

OOC: probably that or hiding among the humans

“Oh. Must have gotten things mixed up. My bad.”

OOC: No, nothing like that ever happened in BWU. Though Gobots managed to infiltrate the Cybertronian population.

1 Like

“Alright, so back to the main story. You had just heard of Megatron?”

OOC: interesting

“I already told you. I was in the Kospegos, and the Kospegos got annexed into the Darksyders.”

1 Like

“Ugh. Sorry again. I’m getting a lot of this mixed up in my head. Anyway, what happened after your group got annexed?”

1 Like

“I got the beast upgrade and was assigned to work as the muscle for a group of energon pushers.”

1 Like

“And that eventually leads to smuggling a scrap ton of energon in a lobotomized seaker with a dead predacon and maximal?”

“I guess. Megatron bought a few ships to help transport his energon.”

1 Like

“And I guess that brings us up to now.”
Maximus, lost in thought, almost walked right off a cliff. The only thing stopping him was Axis yelling in his head. “WATCH OUT!”
Maximus looked down, and lo and behold, there it was. The Axalon wreckage, lying there in a deep ditch. The hull was covered in dents and holes. Bombor was already waiting for them at the bottom.
“Man, that is some cold hard slag.”

“Huh.”

1 Like