Transformers: Universal Devistation

“I am waiting for what you want to tell me.”
OOC: Soon I will be out so…

1 Like

“You don’t know what I was doing.”

Maximus turned around to face Wildsong.
“What you did was way out of line, and completely unacceptable. Make sure it does not happen again. Understand?”
He turned back to Dire.
“I know that you where gone longer than you needed to be. That and you joined Galvatron! You’re staying here.”
@Traykar

“And you have a timer to determine how long is long enough?”

“You where gone almost the entire day!”

“So what?”

“Can I tell you something too? What you dreamed wasn’t a dream.”

“So, that’s longer than you should have been. I understand taking a walk for a few hours, but you where gone for the whole day. You had me worried! Besides, I need someone to fill me in on what happened in my fight with Galvatron.”
He turned to Wildsong.
“What in Primus name are you talking about?”

“Uh, huh. And what exactly is the problem with that?”

“What part? The part where you essentially went awol for the day or the part where you joined Galvatron?”

“What you dreamed while you was in the CR Chamber wasn’t a dream. I entered in your mind and talked with you.”

Maximus turned around again.
“Oh Primus. Really? Well that explains a lot. Alright, I promise I’ll talk to you about it if you want, but I can’t really hold two conversations at once.”

“It’s too late. Good bye!”
And she entered in the ship.

“For the love of… Alright. Direwolf, you can go. Axis, keep an eye on him. I want both of you back here before dawn.”
Maximus followed Song inside.

She went to her room and locked the door.
@MaxinePrimal

Maximus walked up to the door.
“Wildsong, please let me in.”

“I don’t hear you!”

“Come on. I just want to talk to you.”

“You can talk to me like this!”

“Listen… I’m sorry. I truly am. But I don’t know how to make you believe me. I really do care about you, and I would never mean to hurt you. Please just let me in…”