Transformers: Universal Devistation

She opened the door just to see her eyes.
“You said that you will convince me in your mind. You showed me your memories, and I liked it, but you stopped what I liked.”

“Well what is it that you liked?”

“I liked to see your memories!”

“That’s why you’re mad at me? Because I stopped showing you my memories?”

“No, because you lied me and everything, AND because you took what it would made me to forgive you. Now I have no idea how you will convince me again.”

“First of all, when did I lie to you? Second of all, what do you mean I took what would have made you forgive me?”

“You lied me that you like me, the original reason why I was mad on you, and the memories were funny, I wanted to forgive you, but now…”
She fully opened the door.
“I am not sure how I can forgive you.”

“But I do like you. I never lied.”

She think a little, and then she looked at him.
“Do you regret that you ca!e here? That youwas forced to come here? That your life was twisted?”

“I don’t regret it per say… but I don’t like looking back on how I got here. Its hard to explain…”

“This is not the answear I want!”

“Well then tell me what you do want.”

“I would instantly forgive you if you would sad “No Song, I don’t regret because I eventually mrt you!”.”

“But I don’t regret it. Everything I’ve see, everyone I’ve met, its all been worth what I’ve had to go through. Especially meeting you.”

She closed the door.
Gronius entered in the hsll way.
“I heard you two. It’s Ok. I am Ok with this. But let’s give you a point: sing her a love song.”
OOC: Bye.

1 Like

“I don’t know any love songs! Ughhh. I’ll be back. I’m gonna go for a walk.”
Maximus walked past Gronius and exited the ship. He joined Dire and Axis.
“Mind if I join you?”

“Okay. I guess.”

“Thanks. Wildsong is being… difficult, and I guess I just need some time to think.”

“When is she not being difficult?”

“You’d actually be surprised…”