Transformers: Universal Devistation

Direwolf continued walking

“Axis, where are you?”
-Maximus

“Already there. No one has showed up yet.”

“Good to know. We’ll be there soon.”

Maximus transformed to beast mode and started running. Axis could see Dire walking towards the mountain.

@Traykar

He continued onwards

Soon after Direwolf arrived, citizens began to gather in front of the mountain.

Direwolf did his best to blend in with the crowd.

Luckily enough, no one noticed him. A while later, Maximus arrived. At this point, the crowed was massive. Maximus leaped onto a high rock, and transformed to robot mode.
“Attention people of Animatron. It is, I, Maximus Primal. I know that we are all still recovering from what happened with Galvatron, but I promise that I will lead you to a new age of peace and prosperity. I shall bring us though these trying times, and make sure that we come out of it better than when we started. I may not be as good a king as others may have, but by Primus I will do what I can.”
He then whispered into his coms.
“Alright Dire. Show time.”

@Traykar

“I, uh, challenge you, Maximus, to a duel!” He yelled.

“Could have been better, but it’ll work.”
He muttered to himself.
“Direwolf! Come here to reclaim your position as king have you?”
Maximus exclaimed.

“Yes! I think!” He yelled back.

“Very well. State your terms.”
-Maximus

“The coliseum! Battle in the coliseum!”
One bot shouted from the crowd. A few others shouted something similar.

“Wait a minute, we have a coliseum?”
Maximus said, genuinely surprised.

“Scourge had it constructed in the bad lands a long time ago, but we’ve never had the chance to use it.”
Spoke a bot at the front of the crowd.

@Traykar

“Okay then,” he replied.

1 Like

“To the coloesem!”
The crowd rushes off in an excited craze, quickly leaving Maximus, Dire, and Axis alone at the mountain.

“We really need to work on your acting. Anyway, I guess we should head to the badlands.”
-Maximus

@Traykar

“Yeah, I guess we should.”

Maximus began walking.
“By the way, what kind of weapons do you have anyway? I don’t think you’ve ever actually showed me before.”

“Sword, Sword, Gun.”

1 Like

“Pretty basic. You want me to make you something? I got these awesome ice powers, but not a whole lot of opportunities to use them. It really would be no trouble.”

@Traykar

“It’s fine. Nothing wrong with Basic.”

“Fair enough. I don’t know about you, but I’m actually pretty excited.”

“You that ready to quit being King?”

“Well I’m not really cut out for this kinda thing. Besides, that’s not what I was talking about.”