Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Shut up cat!”
He said sobbing.
“She was my sister!”

Maximus slowly stood and kept growling. He beared his fangs and wound up his hind legs, ready to pounce.

OOC: @Traykar Having taken a moment to think over everything that happened… I must say. Well played.

1 Like

OOC: GG.
IC: He ignored him. Gronius touched Song’s forehead with his forehead. They stayed like this for a minute then he put her down.
“What are we going to do now?”

Maximus looked to Song. Then to Axis. He slowly backed towards Axis, keeping his eyes focused on Gronius. He stood above Axis in an extremely defensive posture.
“Mission failed… already lost one… will not, loose another.”
Maximus snarled.

“I really don’t understand why you think I would hurt Axis.”

“Trust… No one…”
Maximus looked back and forth from Gronius to Scourge.
“Predacons… Predacons everywhere! Can’t trust predacons…”
Maximus growled. He seemed to be struggling to properly form the word in his head as he spoke.

OOC: @Traykar So when are you going to have Dire find the others?

“Trust no one? Fine! I leave. I already lost the most important thing in my life!”
He took Song and walked away.

Scourge blocked his way.
“We can’t leave. Maximus is troubled. He may be upset with us, but the last thing we should do is split up.”

“There is nothing that may convince me to remain.”
He walked away, trying to find the exit from that cave.

“If you leave, Unicron will only hurt you more than he already has!”
-Scourge

“I don’t have anything else to lose.”
Then he REALLY walked away.
@MaxinePrimal

“In our darkest times, when even our own strength and minds fail us, all that remains is faith. Faith in those who we fight along side. That faith alone has the power to overcome all. But, if our faith is lost, then truly, we have lost everything.”
Scourge says to himself, before walking back to were he was and sitting down.

“WHAT FAITH, SCOURGE? SONG DIED! THE ONLY PERSON I STILL TRUST IS YOU, ARCEE, AND THE DUMMIES!”

OOC: I thought Gronius left. Scourge said that to himself, not Gronius.

OOC: Ah… Sorry.
Gronius walked away. In the end, he found the entrance in the cave and exit. The dummies ran to him. They were shocked to see Song’s dead body.

“What happened? Did we win?”
-Thunderblast

“No. I think we just lost.”
He put Song down. The dummies knelt next to her dead body.

“What happens to her?”

OOC: @Traykar Now would be a really good time for Dire to walk in on Maximus

“Unicron.”

Direwolf peaked his head around the corner,“Is that you guys? There’s been too many fakes walking around.”