Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Alright… Now it’s time for some final words, I suppose… Tell our story to those who will listen. Tell it truthfully. The ill deads, along with the good. Know that my spark will live on, within the Allspark. Until that day… till all are one…”
Maximus’ eyes began to flicker and fade.

“Come on Maximus. Stay with me. You can’t go. Not yet. Please.”
-Axis

1 Like

“He’s gone Axis.”

1 Like

His eyes went dark, and his body faded to black and grey. Axis held his hand a few moments longer, before letting go, and standing up. She stood straight, looked to the sky, and saluted.
“He joins the Allspark now. With the greatest of Cybertron. Let his sacrifice be remember for all time to come.”
She said, holding back tears.

Direwolf said Nothing, only pondering and relecting on the events that had just transpired.

Maximus’s spark rose out of his chest, and hovered above his body. The light of the well gradually began to fade, and Maximus’ body slowly sank down. His spark stayed where it was. Axis quickly back up, so she wouldn’t fall in.

1 Like

Direwolf walked backwards as well.

His body continued to sink, and the light dissapaited until it was all gone. Maximus’ spark shifted from side to side, as if it was looking at all the bots in front of it, before shooting down into the well.

“Huh.”

Song was looking devastate. She couldn’t say anything.

1 Like

Several moments pass before the Well of Allsparks bursts to life. Millions of Cybertronian sparks flew out of it, in a brilliant and beautiful show of light and color.

Song looked at the sparks, with the eyes full of tears.
OOC: I expect that when you will edit the story you will have a dramatic moment with Song…

1 Like

A massive figure aboard the ship looks up, sensing the surge of new life.

1 Like

OOC: Yes.

1 Like

OOC: Then I am good. Now finish this rp and start the signups for the second one.

OOC: We’re not quite done here, and sign ups for the sequel are going to take a while.

1 Like

OOC: aw, I thought we were close

OOC: We are close. There’s just one thing to take care of.

OOC: I know, but I want to be the first one who sign in. And continue the story, if it’s not done.
IC: Gronius was looking at the sky.

From the Well, four figures arose. Each one seemingly based around the insignias of the four factions.

Gronius recognized the Onyx Prime.
“Great, I think it’s the fourth!”