Transformers: Universal Devistation

OOC: it’ll make sense in the sequel

1 Like

OOC: Maximus said that the sequel will be after a big time period.

She blasted her leg and got up.
“You didn’t care about Maximus. All he ever did was try to make you happy! All he ever wanted was for you to love him. But at every possible moment, you pushed him away. You turned your back on him, and abandon him, just because he did one wrong little thing. That’s not how a relationship works!”

OOC: it is

1 Like

“That is not true!”
She started to cry (not because of the leg).
“I always new that will sacrifice! I always new that something will happen! I was trying not to be so close to him, because I didn’t wanted to suffer so much now! But it seems that I still cry after him! He loved me, but he was knowing that this will happen!”
OOC: @Traykar

“You still hurt him. Every time you pushed him away, every time you tried to leave him, just to spare yourself the pain, you hurt him. You didn’t deserve him, and he deserved better.”

“He did!”

OOC: what’s axis’s alt again?

OOC: A goose.

“So you agree with me?”

OOC: Look up Future is Wild windrunner. That’s her alt.

1 Like

“Yes.”

Axis seemed to calm down a bit. Still breathing heavily.

“So… are you guys done or what?”
Asked the predacon.

“hmm… perhaps the beasts won’t destroy themselves,” he muttered, deploying his axe.

She ignored him, crying.

“I mean, I enjoy watching two fem bots trying to slag each other as the next guy, but we still got a whole lot a questions, and I’m pretty sure you got the answers.”
Said the predacon.

1 Like

He put it away, “actually I can work with this…”

She still ignored him.

“Alright… what kind of questions.”
-Axis

“Well, let’s start with where we are, and who you are.”
Said the Maximal.

“I am Gronius, he is Direwolf, she is Song, she is Axis, they are my dummies, she is Arcee.”

OOC: wut