Trust Levels

Just became a protector!

1 Like

Can an admin contact me? I have an issue that I wish to be resolved. Whether it’s a glitch or something else entirely, for some odd reason I was demoted back to “villager” even though I was granted protector nearly 6 days ago.

1 Like

I checked your profile and you still had the protector badge. When you gain a new trust level you need to go to your profile, and under preferences there’ll be an option to change your title. I went ahead and changed it to Protector, so it should appear with your name now.

5 Likes

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Ive done everying to earn protector a few days ago yet I have not received the promotion. Would love some help @Waj

1 Like

It takes a while. Be patient.

1 Like

It isn’t instantaneous, it operates on a cycle – the board system periodically checks users and promotes/demotes users. Should take up to a few hours. You might ask Waj or another mod, though, to see if you missed a req.

~W12~

3 Likes

I’d love to help, but unfortunatley I can’t actually check people’s requirements for Protector. There’s no option for it in the admin tab, so I can only check Master requirements once a user has reached Protector.

The best I can do is refer you to the requirements for Protector, which are as follows:

Enter at least 40 topics
Read at least 150 posts
Visit at least 20 days, not sequentially
Cast at least 10 likes
Receive at least 10 likes
Reply to at least 25 different topics
Spend a total of 120 minutes reading posts

If you need me to explain to you what any of the values mean, I’d be happy to oblige.

4 Likes

What does this mean

2 Likes

Basically, it means that you have to log onto the site at least once per day, for any 20 days. “Not sequentially” means that they don’t have to be in a row.

Hope that helps!

(sorry waj i kapura’d you)

5 Likes

It means you must visit the site for 20 unique days, and those days don’t need to be one after the other.

It is a little confusing though, as a ‘visit’ is counted whenever you’re on the site for about a minute per day, so you don’t need to spend an entire 24 hours or anything.

Also thanks Slime :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And so begins the long climb back up after my hiatus. Wish me luck.

2 Likes

hey cool

master

1 Like

Welcome to the cesspool we call highly suspect hideout.

I would say you’ll never leave but honestly it’s so uninteresting you probably will leave right away.

2 Likes

I got downgraded to protector and didn’t even notice it until now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

DANG me too :L

2 Likes

Just became a master!!! I don’t know why but I am pretty hype. Don’t worry I won’t be iresponsible

1 Like

That’s to be determined. Regardless, welcome aboard!

1 Like

What happened to master rank?

1 Like

It got renamed to Regular.

~W12~

3 Likes