Trust Levels

The main post still says 30.
Main post beats all.

I know, but WajKnight has said before that you need 50/100. It’s official because they changed the settings, regardless of the post itself.

4 Likes

I guess the edits to the post didn’t carry through. It is 50 out of the last 100 days, now. We’re staggering it so that it’s eventually 3 months, and then sometime next year 6 months…

5 Likes

Better edit that post. :smile:
I hope I reach 50 before the next bump. :frowning:

You’re at like, 29 ATM.

So yeah, you’ll make it.

5 Likes

What happened to the Highly Suspect Lounge? Is it just not coming up on my computer?

3 Likes

Where am i?

Yes.

You must have failed the rules of the Highly Suspect, as per conversation above.

3 Likes

Thank you for the information. Now I must regain my trust… I guess…

4 Likes

Is this pertaining all time? As in, if this happens to me at least once, I can never become a Master for the rest of my life?

6 Likes

No. After a month, the flag drops.

5 Likes

Oh. In that case, I guess I’m safe.

It appears that the criteria for promotion from Trust Level 1: Basic (Villager) to Trust Level 2: Member/Regular (Protector) and from Trust Level 2: Member/Regular (Protector) to Trust Level 3: Regular/Leader (Masters) is much more difficult than it used to be here. [I will have a _very_ hard time in me getting promoted to even Trust Level 2: Member/Regular (Protector) when I don’t have a computer with Internet access at my home as well as when there is *very* little activity on the LEGO Legends of Chima and LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu sub-forums!!!] :cry:

3 Likes

How close am I to being master?

Visits 30 / 100 days with a minimum requirement of 60.

Topics Replied To: 57 of a needed 75

Topics Viewed 456 of a needed 586

Posts Read 7783 of a needed 19409

Pretty close, kinda.

All other categories you have 100% down.

3 Likes

That’s going to be awhile.

4 Likes

I lost Master :frowning: how close am I to getting it back (if it’s not a bother to check)?

2 Likes

Okay, it’s my turn to squirm.

How much longer?

@ToaN You have replied to 68 topics. You gotta reply to 75. Also gotta view 19538. You’ve viewed 13157.

@HordikaMillsy You must give 16 more likes, as you need a total of 30, and you have 14. Also you’ve viewed 13982 posts. You gotta view 19538

6 Likes

Can I ask why this number was chosen? Why not just round up to 20,000 or down to 19,500? XD

3 Likes