TTV Asks You!

Why aren’t we funding this?!

2 Likes

Yes. It will be so awesome, more than Mardi Gras, or no, that was awesome.

1 Like

Do it, or the fanbase is comin for ya.

And you don’t want that…

1 Like

I would definitely like to see it.

Absolutely!
Maybe well even see some shredder claws and have a mardi gras in it?

3 Likes

I’d read it so long as you still kept the Red Star Zombie maker.

well, they said they wrapped up all the plot threads

But would that include a zombie infestation in space? :stuck_out_tongue:

that was a plot thread, so yesss

1 Like

But we didn’t see actual zombies.

good point. Wait, would Lhikan be a zombie?

It is, with a few edits. We’d appreciate it if you didn’t spill the beans on what went on with it, though; we’d like to make it a surprise.

We’ve got some comedy stuff in the works, but this wouldn’t be it. It was an experiment we did putting ourselves in the shoes of the story team, and working out what we thought would be a good, captivating story pitch. So it was meant to be kind of completely serious.

Nope, completely serious

That was something from Greg’s plans that I really, really liked. So yeah.

We’ve thought about doing something like that before. Not sure if it would work all that great, but maybe.

9 Likes

It is, with a few edits. We’d appreciate it if you didn’t spill the beans on what went on with it, though; we’d like to make it a surprise.

Don’t worry, no beans will be spilled. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love to see a version that carries on the story, potentially in a similar animated style to ‘TTV On Air’ where we see the story as Greg intended - give us a spin-off with Takanava and the Great Beings, The Dinosaurs and the Elemental Lords… xD

I’d enjoy seeing this epic continuation, really soon would be nice cuz I’m going on hiatus here shortly.

Btw, does Tuma come back and take his rightful place as lord of the universe in this epic tale?

4 Likes

As many people possible like the topic that i replyed to

I’m indifferent. Since it’s fanon, unless people are saying it’s really good, I probably won’t read it, but I have nothing against you guys posting it.

Yes, yes!

I’ll bring the thornax stew!..

…Does anybody even like thornax stew?

2 Likes