TTV Fan PSN Community Gamenight Highlight Reel(s)

Sounds like a plan to me. :slight_smile:

Of course! Everyone is always welcome to our gamenights on the PSN (although PSN parties are limited to 8 people so eventually saying this might get me in trouble :joy:). Just head over to the Communities page on your PS4 and search for TTV Channel to join our community if you haven’t already. From there I can grab your PSN name and add you to our group chat. We’re glad to have you.

Mardi Gras!

1 Like

Ok, just putting this here since the PSN was down for most of today. The plan is to have a game morning at 10 AM Central time on 10/22/16. Hopefully you all see this in time, and if not, we can reschedule. Sorry for the lateness of this.

3 Likes

Crap I’m still alive but I’m pretty busy… Sorry for missing this. Will there be a highlight reel again? I’d love to see it.

Well, you didn’t miss much. The beta didn’t let us get in a group and play, and we all spent the majority of our time watching killcams, so there weren’t any highlights. Looks like you lucked out.

2 Likes

Aww, there won’t be a highlight reel? I mean, there weren’t really any highlights, that’s true, but I was looking forward to being in the video. :frowning:

We should probably veer away from the IW Beta for any future gamenights. It doesn’t seem… Stable. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, sorry about that. Thankfully the betas for IW are over after this weekend, and there won’t be anymore ways to play it until the game launches Nov 4th. Hopefully you’ll be able to join us for a gamenight that’s actually stable. Thanks for showing up though!

1 Like

Not a problem, “gamemornings” seem to agree with my schedule a bit better. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do we have any games planned for next time? If enough people have Rocket League or Uncharted 4 I’d be down for either of those. Battlefront would probably work too, but I don’t have the DLC, so we’d have to play base-game modes on base-game maps.

Everyone should just buy Overwatch :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, nothing is ever set in stone, but we were talking on the PSN Chat awhile ago, and both Uncharted 4 and Rocket League are on our radar. Maybe a Halloween gamenight since it’s a holiday. I don’t know. We’ll see what everyone thinks.

1 Like

So did the last IW gamenight (or gamemorning, or whatever) fail?

Pretty much, yeah. We still talked with each other for like two hours, but we never got to play with each other because the matchmaking system wouldn’t let us play together for some reason.

1 Like

The game basically failed to accomplish the one thing that shouldn’t fail.

Featured in Video:
@LokaCola
@SmeatyFlavor

For the third successful gamenight, we played what basically the entire internet is obsessed with: Overwatch. So, join us as we laugh at how bad the Sharknado movies are, contemplate what a Rambo Circus would look like, and sing the Piraka Rap.

EDIT 11-26-16

Featured in Video:
@timmytowntim
@Sushiyoda

Since it’s a holiday weekend in the US, we went ahead and had another gamenight less than a week after the last. This time we played the game that the other half of the internet is obsessed with: Rocket League. This time, I was the only one speaking, but discovered that both Timmy and Sushi were better players than I was. Their actions speak louder than words. The chat also helped.

5 Likes

It seems I will be the one that fails with the audio every other time, but at least my voice got into all segments of the video unlike a certain previous time. :sweat_smile:

Also, Overwatch was a lot more fun than I initially thought! Although it seemed like it was a good game, I wasn’t entirely sure if it was for me.

Oh, and I’m also gonna make sure to watch the Sharknado movies. The scene that Smeaty told us about is just too good to give a pass. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

#Yo Yo Poraka!

[life enrichment intensifies]

4 Likes

Aaagh, every time there’s a successful game night that gets uploaded, I end up missing it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I cameo in prentice’s friends list, that’s good enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Any games planned for next time? If not, do enough of us have Rocket League to justify a game night?

I never finished installing it. :persevere:

I think pretty much everyone has Rocket League thanks to PS+. That would certainly be a contender for game of the gamenight next time around.

Sorry to hear about that. It’s weird that it took forever for it to install for you. Mine downloaded and installed within 10 minutes.

1 Like

New video above!

Look at that, a gamenight that I was in got a highlight reel for the first time! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m pretty rusty at Rocket League, not gonna lie. The most notable thing I did in the highlights was score on myself and say “Whoops”, so I think that was conveyed pretty well. :stuck_out_tongue: (For the record, we won that game, despite my stupid mistake)

I kinda wish you had left in the 80’s movie freeze frame we did by accident, that was among my favourite parts (I think I took my own screenshot of that, actually :stuck_out_tongue: ) .

Overall: Batmobile with Antlers out of Canadian soccer

(Congrats on 1000 YouTube subs, I just noticed :slight_smile: )