TTV Fan PSN Community Gamenight Highlight Reel(s)

“Hey guys, let’s play some Call of Duty!”

Can’t believe we lost that round xD

I’m willing to play with peeps if possible

Got Titanfall 2, overwatch, and Destiny 2

What’s your PSN name? We’ll add you to the group!

Broken Axels

=P

Alright, there should be an invite to the community waiting on you whenever you turn on your PS4 next

About to get on it

edit- i cant find anything, what do i do?

Make sure you gave me the correct PSN name. In searching for BrokenAxles on PSN, there’s about half a dozen variants of that name that show up. Some just being axle, some being axles, plural, some with numbers. I sent an invite to the name “BrokenAxles”, which has a little white/red/black logo that looks like a tire or something. If that’s the correct name, go to the communities tab on the homescreen. Your invite may have popped up there.

Its spelled Axels, and the logo is a silver and blue person with a visor like thing over their face

Oops, that’s my bad. Invitation re-sent. If that other guy shows up I’ll kick him out. :joy:

There we go

AS SOON AS IT LOADS

Featured in video:
@LokaCola
@Radiation-7901
@Sushiyoda

Overwatch! If it weren’t so expensive and we got to play it all the time, I would have bought it by now. Not our longest highlight reel, as we didn’t play as long as normal, but there are still some good epic moments and plenty of the witty banter you’d come to expect.

Fun fact: it’s our tenth highlight reel! Hooray!

2 Likes

That outro though…

Yo yo Piraka

Featured in Video:
@LokaCola
@SmeatyFlavor
@Sushiyoda

BATTLEFRONT II

Should be enough said, but boy did strange things happen. Probably the biggest moment is that my PS4 decided to have a seizure, and Loka had to take over recording duties for a bit to record that. Otherwise, we had a really fun time with all the typical banter and funny moments that are in these highlight reels. Editing wise, this may be my favorite of the bunch. Stay through the outro for bonkle memes!

2 Likes

My game crashed 2 days ago, it was really weird.

Had a fun time though :slight_smile:

Sucks I couldn’t make it. I got stormed in at my friend’s house, rip

Featured in video:
@SmeatyFlavor
@Sushiyoda
@BrokenAxels

Well… this is different. For the first time since we started doing these over a year ago, some people got together without me and had a gamenight! About dang time. So, Sushi took recording responsibility, and the guys decided to play Fortnite and basically talked about Overwatch the whole time.

Please forgive the buzzing noise in the background, that’s an issue with Sushi’s mic that was recorded in his gameplay.

1 Like

god i hate my voice

I have no idea what causes this… I’ll look into it.