TTV Fan PSN Community Gamenight Highlight Reel(s)

Shhhh… you don’t want to make people angry :stuck_out_tongue:

Featured in streams:
@LokaCola
@BrokenAxels
@Sushiyoda

E3 Discussion! We sit down and talk about E3 2018 and what we thought of everything before moving on to Star Wars Battlefront II and having a general Star Wars discussion. No timestamps this time around because of how the discussion flows.

1 Like

Had a blast! Looking forward to the next major Battlefront gamenight!

Featured in stream:
@LokaCola
@timmytowntim (his microphone doesn’t work for this first third, appologies)

So, Black Ops III. It was free, so we decided to play it. which opened up several avenues for interesting discussion as we get swarmed by zombies and get gunned down over and over. Enjoy!

1:24- Stream Start

11:17- Why does CoD Suck? [specifically Infinite Warfare]

55:40- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Review

1:34:15- Solo: A Star Wars Story Review

2:09:00- Deadpool 2 Review

2:14:11- The Unthinkable Review (Swedish disaster movie)

2:21:25- Ocean’s 8 Review

2:25:25- Ant-Man & The Wasp Review

2:37:36- The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part and general LEGO discussion

2:56:20- Transformers: War for Cybertron toyline discussion

3:03:40- Star Wars video games and general video game discussion

3:54:50- Loka’s love of shark movies

2 Likes

Glad to have been a part of it this time around! I’m sorry about my mic though, it was far too quiet even after we got it working on-stream. I’ll tinker with the output settings for next time

1 Like

I’m going to make that a regular thing, mark my words. :wink:

1 Like

Featured in stream:
@LokaCola
@Sushiyoda

More Rainbow Six! It’s quickly become our most played game next to Overwatch (gee, I wonder why asked the high comp ranked player) and we had a fun time playing this time. The central theme was brought on by Ubisoft themselves, as with this free weekend they were vying for the attention of Battle Royale players. The Battle Royale genre was a topic of discussion among other things as we had an action packed afternoon with a fantastic ending. Enjoy!

Timestamps:
2:59- “WHAT?!”

6:05- Main topic of discussion: What’s with Battle Royale games?

41:45- Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Grim Sky discussion

1:04:45- Darns kids and them dabs- childhood in 2018

1:15:20- the recruit rush becomes a viable strat

1:26:24- Star Wars Resistance & Transformers Cyberverse discussion

2:10:00- Epic 3v5 Comeback Victory round

2 Likes

Had a real fun time! Hope there will be plenty more free weekends in the future.

Have you guys considered a gamenight for Warframe? Let me know if this interests you. I’m availible to help if anyone is just starting out. I’m bored off my rocker 9 times out of 10. Being Mastery Rank 18 with a completed star chart will do that to you.

I think we’re the only ones who play it. It’s not really a great game for gamenight imo.

Featured in stream:
@LokaCola
@Radiation-7901
@Sushiyoda

Overwatch, a video game I’ve been very critical about in the past. I’ve found it to be slow, boring and only enjoyable when playing with friends on these gamenights, not to mention costing WAY too much for the content you’re getting. Now however, a hamster in a bowling ball mech has been added to the game and I love it. We discuss Overwatch’s pros and cons as well as it’s possible future along with some other games.

Timestamps:

6:00- What’s wrong with Overwatch? (Main topic)

33:25- PC vs. Console Gaming (mini topic)

45:00- The Rumored Overwatch Netflix show (and LEGO)

1:14:07- Overwatch as a free-to-play game?

1:47:42- The Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) Droideka fiasco

1:58:40- Epic Hamster Clutch and POTG

1:59:44- The Selfless Sacrifice of DICE in Defense of Battlefront II (2017)

2:16:00- The Future of Star Wars Battlefront II (2017): Game as a service?

2:42:56- The next Rocksteady game and DC Comics Characters suck

2 Likes

Featured in stream:
@LokaCola
@Sushiyoda
@SmeatyFlavor

Worms is back! No timestamps this week as we pretty much just spend an hour and a half blowing each other up with cartoony weapons and didn’t discuss much. Enjoy! and completely ignore the Battlefield V Beta gamenight :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s also some bits of Swedish history thrown in as well, so you get to watch worms absolutely murder each other AND learn some history. The ultimate combination!

1 Like

We also learned about the widespread discrimination against the Real Jedi.

1 Like

It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you.

3 Likes

*against

Featured in stream:
@LokaCola
@Sushiyoda
@Peelacar

Been awhile since I’ve posted one of these. The others haven’t been worth sharing as much, as they were either multiple parts or just some fun gameplay. Today however, we have an exciting new Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) map to play on: Geonosis! That gameplay starts at 1:43:50, where we dive into the pros and cons of the map. Enjoy!

1 Like