TTV Mask Paintings (series complete!)

Wow, you’ve done a great job with him.

3 Likes

Do @Viper next Please

5 Likes

Nice job with the paintings! I like the Eljay one more, Meso just looks a little too spooky for me. You deserve 3 out of 3 awesome crocs! :crocodile: :crocodile: :crocodile:

2 Likes

I can’t even…

10 Likes

A bunch of people requested @Viper next so here she is~! This took a lot longer than I was expecting for some reason.

24 Likes

You are one of my favorite artists. amazing work! I say Kahi next, and Ven.

2 Likes

love it, I like how you made a glasses effect with the mahiki

3 Likes

I’m just gonna say it flat out, your art is absolutely stunning.

I can’t quite express how amazing these are, the level of detail and the art style in general just blows me away.

I very much look forward to your future updates to this topic.

5 Likes

These are AMAZING! If someone asked me where these should go, I would tell them “in a museum!”

Do Kahi next, please!

4 Likes

OH MY GOONESS
Another amazing job. Your paintings are beautiful. Do kahi next

3 Likes

You get these done so quickly, and they look fantastic! Probably some of the most polished pieces of work I’ve seen on the message boards. :smiley:

8 Likes

Is it bizarre that my first name is Harrison?
anyway

IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM

from the hands of harrison craig inspired by Guybrush Threepwood

4 Likes

These are stunning. I love them! Can’t wait to see more :smiley:

3 Likes

Maybe you should do someone who doesn’t actually have a self moc, ad just base it on their voice and personality. That could be quite cool.

I’ve gotta say, I like this even more than your Eljay one. It’s really nice to see that you took some liberties with the Great Mahiki’s appearance. Adding additional colors definitely removes the monotony of the original piece which is, in my opinion, boring to look at. The googles also add a little something extra and help to pull focus to her eyes. I also like that you were able to add just a hair of femininity to the piece without exaggerating or making it the highlight. I also appreciated that I didn’t immediately see the Rahkshi heads as Rahkshi heads. That’s always such a problem for me when looking at MOCs.

10 Likes

It somehow looks vaguely adorable…

…what? I’m not soft!

2 Likes

Mesonak looks siiiiiiiiiiiick. Great work. Also love the background and how they Match the characters so well. Love Mesonak the best so far. I propose Takuma next. Also I know you’ll probably hate me for asking this but when you finish the cast could I perhaps shamelessly ask you wether you could do a caricature of my SM? Would be more than appreciated, also I apologize in advance

My gosh, these are incredible.

To start, I’ll need to apologize for not posting sooner. These are outstanding, and I keep on coming back to ogle at how spectacular they are.

Mesonak: This one is fighting with Viper as my favorite. The way you’ve conveyed him here is incredible. This piece just feels cold. I really like the way you’ve made his canine teeth flow from his upper skull, in one smooth motion. His neck arteries are really perfect, as well as his spine, as they look incredibly skeletal. The horns are fantastic, and the cape is the cherry on top. Fantastic.

Me: I really like this one. What I noticed the most is what you’ve done to the Miru. It looks streamline, but different. Almost leaf like, which is a fantastic design choice. The atmosphere is interesting, as it seems like I’m standing next to a campfire listening to Kahi or Ven tell a scary story. I can tell you based it off Ven’s MOC, and that accuracy is great. All in all, fantastic.

Viper: This one is contesting Meso’s. It feels so warm and friendly. Like Takuma said, I’m really impressed at how you conveyed femininity without making it a focus or blatant. The liberates you took with the Mahiki are great as well, as I’m aware it has a visor design, but I’ve never seen it used. One of my favorite parts about this are the eyes. The minute particles in front of them are fantastic. Your attention to detail with all of these is incredible.

I’m incredibly eager to see more. These are the kind of things I’d have framed and hung up in my room/office. Honestly, I may actually get that done with the one you’ve made of me (if that’s cool with you. =P).

Keep up the amazing work, and thank you so much for it.

11 Likes

You’d have to commission me. It’d cost about $35 so if you’re still interested, PM me and we can work something out.

It’s totally fine~! I just started this topic like a few days ago so it’s not like you waited several months or anything.

omg thank you so much. I’ll try to have another one posted tomorrow, but I’ve been kind of busy with stuff the past couple days so I haven’t had the chance to draw.
And yeah you can get these framed if you want to! It’s an incredible honor that you want to, I’m so glad you all like them so much. ;u;

7 Likes

Amazing!!

1 Like