TTV Mask Paintings (series complete!)

Interesting take on the Calix. Fantastic job.

1 Like

These are some absolutely stunning pieces of artwork, very awesome work!

1 Like

Yes, it does technically break the Promotion and Advertising rules. That being said, I really, really want to see your process, and we did ask for it on the podcast. So I’m going to make an exception and allow you do totally do it!

8 Likes

Looks great! I love how you did the green :smile:

2 Likes

Here’s @TakumaNuva ! This one was really fun to draw even though it’s a lot more detailed and required a lot more effort :^) bUT ANyway

ALSO here’s a speedpaint (posted with special permission from @Kahi, thank you~!)
The process I use in this is the same as all the others.

25 Likes

ur usin photoshop cheet codes
stahp

Actually I really like these. The coloring is fantastic.

3 Likes

Another masterpiece :smiley:

1 Like

More when I’m coherent. :no_mouth:

23 Likes

“H;OUISEHRG’IOHLJERSAG’HIOLRESGI’PJHOERGSH"IPOJERSG’IJHPRES’TERSZ’IPOJ”
-TakumaNuva 2k15

11 Likes

This is literally my favorite thing here, i tried to follow along with the speed painting video, and suddenly, magic, you this a cool looking sketch into this fantastic, amazing peice of art. I’m really bad at drawing, so it completely amazes me how someone is able to do this.
Really can’t express how much i like these.

1 Like

THIS IS HONESTLY MY FAVORITE REACTION SO FAR :laughing:
Glad you noticed the Aviators music cuz they’re like my favorite band/group/musical person(??) soooooo :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If only the call was recorded when we watched the speed paint… : D

11 Likes

Wow! You are sooooooooo good! Totally subscroobing to you! Quick question, at any point would you take suggestions? Any way these are amazing! Great job!

1 Like

Woah this is a amazing level of detail. I don’t know what to say. Maybe do ven or var.

1 Like

Takuma looks great! but Kahi…that smile…great work!

1 Like

Oh wow. Oh wow. It’s amazing. Great job!

1 Like

im guessing it consisted of verbal keysmashes? : P

im tempted to make one of those “send suggestions” topic, but maybe after i finish Ven and Var (and maybe other cast members if im forgetting anyone).

how 'bout Ven, then Var? :wink:

4 Likes

What about ExxTrooper?

1 Like

oH YEAH. Does he have a self-moc? I can’t seem to find it :0

2 Likes

Oh, it’s on his Flickr. It’s like a yellow cyclops with a lot of guns.

3 Likes