TTV Mask Paintings (series complete!)

whoa

exx is just… oh my god something about this one is amazing

1 Like

Wow… That mouth makes him look really creepy. And he looks great over all, as well as unique when contrasted to the others. Since I’ve switched favourites with new paintings, it may be a bit repetetive to hear me once again saying that this one has become my new favourite, but it has. You’ve outdone yourself with this one, and once again I think that all of them looks fantastic! :smiley:

1 Like

Wow, that… Your take on his mask reminds me of a hagfish. He looks fantastic. In fact, the banner looks fantastic!

1 Like

Oh man. It’s beautiful. Everything about it. You’re one of the best artists I’ve ever seen. Ever.

3 Likes

oh hey this didn’t happen XD

1 Like

Just going to say, these are absolutely fantastic. You truly did a amazing job.

1 Like

Precisely! :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh wow. It’s amazing. I love the teeth.

Oh my goodness, it’s amazing! This is my favourite one!

Nope, this is my favourite. :heart_eyes:

Praise Exx

I wasn’t aware of that Exx MOC Ven made, I always used the Self-MOC he linked me on his Flickr during MakutaFest.

2 Likes

Yeah, he’s @exxtrooper on the boards :smile: :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

OH MY FREAKING GOODNESS…

THIS IS AMAZING. ALL OF THEM TOGETHER.

WOW.

You are an amazing artist, by far my favorite.

Now to figure out how to get one for me XP

4 Likes

These are amazing. I love the stylistic take on the canon masks, as it really adds some unique character to them that otherwise wouldn’t be there. I especially like your rendition of the Makiki. The visor idea is interesting, and adds some personality to it. Each mask definitely fits the person they represent.

Again, amazing work.

1 Like

This reminds me of how I jealous I was when I saw the MOC that Venom made for Exx. I’m really digging the damaged armor and the overall organic look of the piece.

Really, my only complaint throughout all of this is that I wish it wasn’t over. )=

4 Likes

this series may be over (unless there’s another successful casting call, then i’ll draw the new member(s)), but i’ll still be drawing and posting on the boards :blush: but mostly lurking cuz im shy lol

8 Likes

The banner as a T-■■■■■ design because… I would buy that.
(somebody suggest to whoever is in charge of T-■■■■■ production)

4 Likes

@ whoever does the shirts (@IllustriousVar? @Kahi? everyone?) you should totally make this canon if you want to i mean im 1000% on board for that idea

5 Likes

So wait is @prpldragon posting her commission info (or at least a link to it) against the rules? Because I had a commission done a few days ago and feel that it would be criminal to not allow others to do the same. (I haven’t used tumblr in nearly a year so it was especially difficult for me to find her info.)

1 Like

If it’s not too much trouble could you do me if I post a pic of my self-moc?

i don’t take requests, sorry

2 Likes

Wait, wasn’t this already established?

But you do take commissions, right?

(or am I really stupid?)