TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Very well, so long as we still move towards Lego Creations at some point.”

“You don’t understand. I don’t want to take part of this game. I just want to go away.”

“Yes, but in order to do that we need to protect ourselves while out on our own. I feel if we snag some body gaurds from there it would be all the more likely that we escaoe with our skins.”

He sighed.
“OK.”
He tried to remember the screen of the TTV MB.
“So to arrive at the desktop I think we need to arrive to the minimise button, right?”

“Assuming that we’re on a version of the boards that’s being hosted on someone’s PC, in which case all of our surroundings are simply being fed to us at lighting speed” says Liam coming across the group

“Well I was suck to a laptop, so I guess that is we get out of my device, you will end up in my house, which is… in Romania…”
He sighed.
“Slag. I’ll pay your plane tickets.”

“But I was sucked into my phone” Liam counter argues, “So by that logic I should be in an entirely different version of the boards that’s being hosted on my smartphone”

“I think that, seeing that we ended up in the same place, the devices that sucked us worked as doors. So following this logic I can take you out by exiting my door.”

“Actually the desktop version is built into all devices.”

“Anyway, the first thing we need to do is to go to the Ask Category. That will bring us closer to the minimise button.”

“Well you guys can try that but even if you succeed it sounds like our glitches could pull us back in. From what I’m getting the only escape is to win.” Raya pointed out. She just hoped that it wasn’t going to be too hard to escape.

“Oh, don’t worry, I’ll make sure nobody forces us anywhere.” Says Horatio with unclear intentions.

But still who knows what’ll happen if we leave and the glitches are still around? It could spread to other sites and I’m sure there are some in our history we really don’t want to visit this way." Raya told him
“and how do we know we don’t share thoughts or that the glitches are smart enough to not have thought of that already? It might be best to make sure this doesn’t happen again.”

“Not what I was referring to”

“Speak for yourself”

“To be honest, I just want to get out of here alive. I don’t care how we do it.”

“Then everybody follow me.”

Radrix followed Vladin

Scott shrugs then follows Vladin.

“So any idea how we should arrive in the Ask Category?”

“Avoid Greg.”