TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Why?”

“Just, avoid him, or you’ll find out.”

“I don’t understand, Tahu.”

“Ehem, It’s Hoatio, and trust me, you’d rather not know.”

“OK, Horatio. We can go through the Ask TTV subcategory.”

“Good, that should keep us safe.”

“But we would meet the TTV cast.”

“I don’t think they’re on right now.” Says Horacio with a sly tone.

Either way we still might meet others so we should be prepared." Raya followed them.

Vladin headed to the tribunes of the arena.
@Mctoran

Justin took a seat in the audience with the others. “Man, this is gonna be tense.” He said as he watched the fight begin.

Vladin left the arena.

Before he could exit, a heavy metal gate dropped down and blocked the doorway. A guard took Vladin and brought him back into the audience. “No leaving the stadium.” he said. [quote=“Tarkur, post:76, topic:46337”]
“I’d think you want me to say ‘Its on’ or whatever, but I’ll spare you the embarrassment.” Tarkur said, casting a Lightning strike targeting Controller of ice.
[/quote]

“Excuse me? I don’t want to see the fight.”

“Sorry, kid. Safety protocol. You aren’t allowed to leave until the full tournament has concluded.”

“I want to meet the idiot who made this rule.”

“He’s a real busy man, but I can get you a representative.” The guard whistled for Eric,the Gamemaster’s assistant/ “Yes?” Eric said,adjusting his suit as he approached Toa Valdin.[quote=“Tarkur, post:78, topic:46337”]
Tarkur uses disallow and counters the Hailstorm. The hailstorm seized to exist, a grin appeared on his face. “Too bad.” He comments coldly. Then he hurls a lava axe at the Controller of Ice, He spawns two Guttersnipes.
[/quote]

“I want to leave the arena.”

“Sorry, no can do. All fighters are required to remain.” [quote=“controller_of_ice, post:79, topic:46337”]
the controller of ice forms a thick ice wall to block the lava axe, he only has 9/10 energy remaining
[/quote]

Justin’s eyes were glued to the match. Although he already knew how it would end, it was still engrossing to watch it unfold before him.

“I am not part of the tournament.”