TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Trying to find my desktop.”

“And the desert was the best place to look for it?” He jokingly asks.

“No. We just dropped in here.” Justin suddenly said to Tarkur. “It’s me, Mctoran. Remember me?” he asked him.

“Yes, that was definitely what we thought.” Says Horacio in a cruel tone. “Can we just get moving through ask and to Creations?”

“Let’s set up camp nearby.” Justin said. Suddenly, he remembered something. "Actually, i think there already is a camp.

@Monopoly
The group came upon the “Camp” That scrapper had been living in before the RP started. “When Mr.monopoly signed his character up, he said, that he lived in a nearby camp.” Explained Justin, looking around at Scrapper’s camp.

OOC: could you describe the camp, Mr.monopoly?

@Mctoran @SteampunkTahu @Toa_Vladin , Bernard stood there silentlh for awhile hoping Vladin would deal with the talking. Bernard took a deep breath and said “Hello, you guys stuck hear too?” He asked in a more quieter tone

The camp looked rather bland, perhaps because it was never mentioned in the RP. It looked like a large sheet supported by a plethora of poles. Inside were the basic appliances required for living.

Vladin followed them, surprised that they were suddenly allowed to leave the arena.

Bernard choose to stay in the back of the others as they walked towards the camp.

Justin removed his armor, and lay down, relaxing. “Let’s get rest tonight, guys. We’re heading back to the Area tomorrow.”

“I am not returning.”

“Arena?AGAIN?! No way! I’m not going there AGAIN!!” Radrix shouted

“Fine, suit yourself, bu ti’m pretty sure it’ll be the only way out of this RP.” Justin said, becoming more relaxed and yawning. “I remember something that I wrote for this RP, and it could get us out of here.”

“And what is that supposed to be?”[quote=“Mctoran, post:274, topic:47614”]
it could get us out of here
[/quote]

“I don’t care.”
He said, looking for a compass. @Monopoly
“You are free to follow me.” @Toa_Radrix

@Mctoran “Wasn’t this world just an illusion created by the gamemaster who then tried to kill all the fighters?” Bernard asks not really trusting what he just said.

“Either way we need to find some way out. Preferably without the glitches to pull us back in.” Raya told them.

“Glitches?” Bernard asks

Those black creatures we encountered. From what the antivirus said they pulled us in." Raya explained "either way it sounds like stopping them is the best course of action.

“Okay… I’m confused.” He admitted, “So we got pulled into this Rp from the Message board because an antivirus program wanted to get ride of some unwanted guests. Couldn’t they have done that themselves.” he summarizes mostly to himself but loud enough for people to hear him.