TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“I was wondering the same thing.”

“My only question thou is how? and why can’t the antivirus software handle this on their own?”

“Because she is lazy.”

Assuming it was another joke Bernard simply smiled as he turned to look over at the others he started thinking to himself. Why am I so chatty today I’m usually never this talk active around people I don’t know. he thought.

“I don’t understand it fully either. I’m just hoping we were kidnapped and this some weird vr game; at least then it’s explainable.” Raya laughed.

Bernard responded with a series of small nods. “Could’ve been worse I guess” He says quietly.

“I’m sure its much more.” Says Horatio.

“Maybe it is…” Justin said, trailing off and falling asleep.

Vladin continued looking for a compass.

Soon, the next day had arrived. Justin awoke, stretching and cracking his bones. He had slept uncomfortably that night.
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur

“Morning, everyone. How did you all sleep last night?” he asked the others.

Bernard was slowly waking up but he didn’t respond.

“Fine.” Raya got up "are we heading back or what’s the plan for today?

Justin sheathed his sword as he prepared to leave. “We’re going back.”

“You’re going back.”
Vladin corrected him.

“Alright. Whatever helps us get to lego creations.” Raya smiled, stretching a bit.

Bernard sat there and looked at him, “Seriously, you wouldn’t last even a minute in the arena trust me.” He said, “I on the other hand suggests that we leave this Rp world before gamemaster over in the arena traps us in his own pocket dimension.” He continues as he leaves his spot and heads out.

“That’s the key, Bernard.” Justin said as he continued to get ready.

“Huh…” Bernard reacted not really getting what he was saying. He started scouting for an exit or some place to go.

@Tarkur The Group eventually approached the back of the arena. “C’mon, before he sees!” Justin hissed, Motioning everyone to go through the entrance.

Scott goes through the entrance.

1 Like