TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Bernard wasn’t exactly following he had taken a left turn a while back. He was now on his way around the arena.

Vladin walked towards him.

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
Inside, the group entered what Appeared to be the Gamemaster’s office/lab. There was a security monitor, its screen displaying live footage from inside the warriors’ barracks, recorded by the Bell that Eric had put on the nightstand. Suddenly, there was a noise, and Justin ducked behind the corner. “Hide, quickly!” he said.

The Gamemaster burst into the lab, dragging Eric behind him. Eric had a bullet wound in his shoulder, and was covered in bits of ice. “Please, Gamemaster, i’m sorry! I promise I can please you!” He begged. “Sorry, Eric, but you have failed me. You had one, simple job. All you had to do was assassinate Tarkur, and you screwed up by getting caught.” The Gamemaster said, approaching a tank filled with a light green fluid He opened the hatch and lifted Eric’s body above him. “Please, NOOOOOO-” Eric’s scream for help was cut off as the Gamemaster dropped him into the tank, slamming the hatch shut. Eric screamed and gurgled, drowning in the fluid. Mechanical tubes and arms dropped down and began to operate on Eric’s body. Justin’s eyes widened in shock, though he already knew this would happen to poor Eric.

1 Like

“So how big do you think it is?” He asks after noticing him approaching, “…I mean the arena.” He continues

“Huge.”

“Yeah, probably.” He says giving away a chuckle.

The Gamemaster moved cross the lab, and Justin ducked behind a desk. Luckily, he didn’t notice him. “We’ve got to get out of here.” he whispered.

@Toa_Vladin
@Tarkur
Meanwhile, the “audience” was waiting for the next match to commence.
Mark, Scrapper, Kad, Leadhead, Controller of Ice and Tarkur stepped out and entered the arena, waiting for the Gamemaster to appear.

“I don’t want to enter inside. You?”

“Since I know what’s inside and what is to come I rather not.” He said looking at the outside wall of the arena as he walked.

The Gamemaster stepped onto a hovering platform and was lifted up through a shaft leading into the Arena. Justin quickly lead the group into the Arena’s audience before the Gamemaster noticed their absence. On his way out, Justin watched for a moment as Eric began to mutate inside the tank. He then spun around and ran off, not wanting to watch what happened to him.

“Oh boy…” Justin said, sitting in the audience. He knew what was coming, and it wasn’t pretty.[quote=“Monopoly, post:274, topic:46337, full:true”]
Scrapper drew his sword, as his wing-blades flapped menacingly.
[/quote]

“But what is happenimg inside?”

“Fighters: beings far superior in both skill and strength and the worst thing of all is that the Gamemaster is a mad man.” Bernard explained, “and the Gamemaster is nobody’s friend.” He concluded.

“So… Pretty much like in Thor Ragnarok?”
Vladin asked, trying to make a comparation.

“Kinda but worse I think was quite some time since I saw that movie.” he says scratch the back of his head.

“Well that movie was more like a comedy, so I can understand that that tournament isn’t the most accurate example.” Vladin said. “All right but can we at least enter the tribunes? I know that I said that I don’t want to enter inside, but I am kinda bored, and I don’t want to go to those guys again.”

“Fine” He said a bit reluctantly before turning back again.

Vladin nodded and headed for the entrance of the arena.

By now, the warriors were gone, back in the barracks.

@Tarkur
@Toa_Vladin
Justin noticed Vladin and Bernard entering the arena. “You guys missed it.” He said, pointing to the blood in the sand of the arena. “Mark got pummeled by Scrapper.” He said, turning to @Monopoly. “you know what, I think just came up with a plan…” he said slowly.

“Finally!” Vladin said. “Spill it out.”

“Well, this plan only involves @Tarkur and @Monopoly, actually.”