TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“So… What?”

“So?” Bernard says raising an eyebrow.

“So, you, me and @Monopoly both have characters in this RP, right? Maybe since we created them, we could try to use that as leverage anc get them on our side to help us defeat the Gamemaster and escape from this RP. What do you think?”

“How was your character called?”

“Mark, the guy that Scrapper just killed…”

“Other?”

“The Gamemaster, and I don’t think he’ll budge…”

“Somebody else?”

Justin jolted up as he had a realization.
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
“Wait a minute, Mark isn’t dead. I have an idea: Let’s stay in the audience, and wait until tommorrow morning. That is when everything goes down, and Tarkur and Scrapper will be present. We’ll convince them to join us, and then we’ll infiltrate the Gamemaster’s lair and Rescue mark.”

“Where is this Mark guy?”

“…In the Gamemaster’s lair, in his lab…being experimented on…” Justin said, lowering his head.

“And where is his lab?”

Sounds like a plan. How should we do it? We’d need something to distract the gamemaster while this is executed." Raya pointed out, part of her enjoying this situation.

Justin looked around, thinking. “Hmm… Maybe we could show him something that would catch him off guard, something that only he would know… but what?” He asked out loud.
@Toa_Vladin

Error 120603 was approaching the arena.

“Isn’t that just speeding up our demise if I remebered correctly Mark would have already been transformed into the gamemasters puppet so is there even a point in saving him.” Bernard said.

He brings up a good point. And considering our characters are real it could be likely it won’t end the same as the roleplay topic." Raya agreed “who knows what could happen afterwards?” She wanted to help but really there were too many unknowns to just dive in.

“Of course but is it worth our lives and possible even our characters life aswell?” He asked

“No. It isn’t.”

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur

Justin thought for a moment, considering his options. “-But Mark can still be saved. And I know how to beat him. Remember: We created these characters, and we have their powers as well. We can alter fate, and stop the Gamemaster, and the glitches, and whatever else gets in our way. We need all the help we can get, and I feel that this is the best option for everyone. I don’t know about you guys, but I would do anything to get out of here…”

The next day…

Justin and he others were still in the arena audience. He braced himself for what was about to happen…[quote=“Mctoran, post:291, topic:46337”]
In the Arena, the gamemaster opened with another speech. “I have some sad news for you today. Mark is dead.” He said, bowing his head. “We did everything we could, but he couldn’t be saved. I guess he just wasn’t strong enough… anyways, it is time for today’s match.” The gamemaster took out a piece of paper. “A rematch between Tarkur and Controller of ice! Fighters, get ready!” The gong was struck. “Fight!”
[/quote]

Justin tensed up as the audience members disappeared, knowing that he and the others would be revealed to be real since they didn’t disappear. However, no one seemed to notice.[quote=“Mctoran, post:296, topic:46337”]
“That’s right. There is no game, and there is no prize. The entire time, you have all been fighting for my own personal entertainment. And everything was planned from the start. I made Scrapper fight Leadhead so that they would destroy each other, and their powers would be handicapped. I knew that Scrapper would kill Mark, but I made them fight anyways. Guess he won’t be able to get that money for his parents after all!” The gamemaster tossed his head back, cackling like a madman. “And, of course, it was I who hired Eric to assassinate Tarkur. I did this to exploit the rivalry between Tarkur and Controller of Ice. Even after the plan failed, I hoped that I could still make them kill each other…” the gamemaster turned to Kad. “But SOMEONE had to go and ruin it all for me.” He punched Kad in the gut, sending him to the floor. “I had more plans too. If things had gone my way, I would have continued to screw with all of your heads. I was going to plant a ninja costume under Kirodai’s bed, and then I was going to frame Kad by putting the assassination order in his pocket. I guess not all of us can have what we want, though…”
[/quote]

Justin turned to @Monopoly and @Tarkur. “We need to intervene, quickly!”

He then Saw Leadhead, who was about to strike Scrapper.

@L.O.S.S-KAL @Monopoly "STOP! DON’T DO IT!’ Justin shouted to Leadhead and Scrapper.