TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Somehow.”

Justin took a step back. “-Anyways, Kad, we could really use your help escaping this arena. What If I told you that I could alter your fate? You wouldn’t have to use that gauntlet, and you wouldn’t have to die.” he said, pointing to his sleeve.

OOC: When is this taking place, exactly? Did Mark already attack, or no?
'Cuz I was wondering whether Kad already had the giant hole through his torso.

OOC: This is around the time when the Gamemaster reveals that he is a villain, and Scrapper gets into a brawl with the other fighters. Justin is telling Kad that he can prevent Eric from impaling him, and he wouldn’t have to use his Claw gauntlet to stop Beserker.

He looks at his hand. “…what? I use it all the time. It’s how I teleport and such. And die…” he’s silent. “…I have no comment on that.”

@Runa
Justin looked Kad in the eyes. “Listen, Kad. You may not believe me, but your fate is partially in my hands. I am responsible for creating this realm, this Arena…” He motioned around him. “-Even the Gamemastester himself. They are all my creations, but I can’t defeat them without your help.”
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Tarkur
@Monopoly
“I need all of your help. I promise that I could make your lives better, and your creators can rewrite your relity to fit however you want your life to be. So do we have a deal?”

Error could see the arena in the distances of the desert.
“This is going to be funny.”

“…Fine”

He sighs, then nods.

@Tarkur
@Runa
@Monopoly
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Justin nodded. “Good.”

Suddenly, the Gamemaster appeared before them. “So, it appears that you are getting help from some strangers, huh?” He snapped his fingers, coating the Arena in darkness. Suddenly, the lights came back on, and the Gamemaster was gone. “Come and get me.” he baited as a hole opened up in the arena’s ground, revealing a platform over an elevator shaft. “This is where he’s hiding. Let’s go!” Justin said, leading the others to the platform.

(So what’s happened so far?)

@Khalsa721
( We are in the Arena Battle RP, and have convinced the original Arena Battle characters to join us and stop the Gamemaster.)

Raya followed, hoping they weren’t too late.

The elevator descended down the dark shaft. At the bottom, they came into a laboratory. A video feed was displayed on a computer screen. Justin rewinded the footage, showing the Gamemaster operating and experimenting on Mark’s body. Various serums were injected into him, and robotic arms cut into his body.

Raya winced a bit at the video despite owning all the saw movies “we should try to to find him or the gamemaster.” She followed Justin deeper into the lab.

They approached glass stasis tanks filled with a thick fluid. bizarre chimera-like creatures inhabbited the tanks. The Gamemaster had been quite busy. Justin could see on the chimeras’ faces that they had gone through immense suffering during experimentation. It was hard to tell whether they were dead or alive.

“Let’s be careful. I don’t want to find out if these things are alive or not.” Raya stuck close to the group.

The group approached the tank that held Eric. He had mutated into a monster. He was larger, more muscular, and his skin was pale. His hands had mutated into long, sharp claws. Eric’s body wasn’t even his own anymore. His head was now below his shoulders on the right side of his chest. A new head had taken his place, the head of a monster. The monster now mostly controlled Eric’s mutant body. Justin was shocked to see the eyes on both heads move to look at him.

@Toa_Vladin Bernard kept to himself far away in the back of everyone else and out of sight of the gamemaster and the other Rp characters.
“What ever happens next, now is our chance to get out of here alive before it is too late.” He told Vladin.

“Have any ideas?”