TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“There aren’t many options for a hiding place around here, so I guess we just wait until everyone is distracted and then make a run for it.” Bernard explained.

Vladin slowed down so he would end up a few meters behind the group. He motioned to Bernard to do the same.

Bernard did so, “I guess we’re the only ones with a decent amount of sanity left here.” He whispers.

“I agree.” he whispered back. “Do you trust them?”

“The other humans or the Rp characters?” He answers

“All of them.”
He said, motioning with his hand to the whole group.

@Toa_Vladin “Where do i begin, Justin is rash and reckless. The other humans just follows him without a second thought. I don’t think there trying to kill us but they haven’t won my trust yet. As for the Rp characters I don’t think is wise to trust them since they could easily crush us whenever.” Bernard explains to him.

“I am thinking the exact same thing.”
Suddenly he chuckled.
“Wait until we arrive in the Okotoan Adventures rp.”

“That will definitly be an intressting sight to behold. Justin on Okoto he wouldn’t last a minute there.” He replied chuckling as well.

“I was thinking at him on Okoto, but rather at us meeting our characters. It’s kinda out of the blue, but if we are here, why wouldn’t we arrive there too?”

“Right, gotcha.” Bernard confirms. “Anyhow meeting our characters in Okotan adventures would be weird but cool at the same time I guess.”

“DO WE FIGHT THIS!?”

“I really wanna meet Vladin.”

Bernard looked at him with a smile and nodded.

He nodded back.

Suddenly, Eric burst out of the tank, clenching his long claw as he approached the group slowly.

Vladin didn’t seem impressed.

“ROIT OI’M FIGHTIN’ DIS HERE FING”

The monster lunges at Leadhead with his claw. “Please, don’t do this!” Eric’s head groaned.

“FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Don’t worry”
Leadhead grabs the claw
“Give me a hand here were going to knock this mutie out”