TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

0110 was in the dark, observing the scene

Meanwhile, justin came out of hiding. "Guys, I know how to beat him. In the original RP, beserker impaled himself with his axe and his insides were ruptured. We need to recreate that.

“He e=impaled himself with his ask? Is he really that stupid?”
Vladin asked.

“No time to go into specifics. Just read the RP when you get back to reality.” Justin said, seemingly dodging the question.
“Anyways, the axe was pushed into his chest as he swung it down.”

“But the axe is too big for us to use against him.”

“No. The axe was pushed into beserker’s chest but he was wielding the weapon.”

He looked at Justin, completely confused.
“OK, now you really need to explain me how this happened.”

Justin groaned. "If this is really what you want to know before you die, then fine basically…

Alright, happy now?"

@Toa_Vladin “I suggest that now is the time to get out of here” Bernard said as he prepared to run.

Keddagsadz teleported behind Berserker and swung his blade at the beast.

The blade wouldn’t make dent.

He’d hop backwards and stay in an on-guard position.

Beserker went to impale Kad with his claws, but justin leaped in and caught it. “I saw you die once, I went let it happen again!” He struggled to say.

Keddagsadz doesn’t answer, but instead flanks Berserker and readies his blade. He leaps up and it coats with ice, creating a huge frozen blade over top of his real blade. He then brings it down at Berserker’s head.

The blade dunked off Beserker’s head.

Justin looked on. Something became clear to him. "You have to fight monsters, with monsters. He summoned a program that cursed his amulet, transforming himself into a mummy that may or may not ring a bell in Kad’s head and bring back a few bad memories.

He didn’t pay attention. The ice blade shattered, and he instead sent three spikes of ice out of the ground and Berserker’s kidneys.

The spikes really did an OOF to beserker
He fell down on one knee, groaning.

Keddagsadz rushes him and attempts to stab his face with his blade.

It would smack against Beserker’s face, but not harm him.

He’d jump back. Seeing as the attack did little, he instead sends a spike of ice up from the ground towards Berserker’s neck.

Berserker’s neck was protected by the armor. Justin shot mummy bandages towards beserker like tentacles, wrapping around him and restraining him.