TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Xirdar ,are himself into the 2006 good guy

“Now let’s see how weak people are comparing with even Good Guy!!” Xirdar laughed crazily and attacked Radrix, punching him again, now for 1 mile but pooled down by something invisible back to Xirdar and happening again and again

Vladin started to yell as the speed he was rolling was becoming faster. Gravattack was laughing, full of joy.

Justin became disoriented from the spinning.

“Now’s your chance. Get Radrix.” 0100 said to error.
@Toa_Vladin

“This would be funny…You, Error,throw him here and I’ll throw this guy to you, a little volley game!”

Scott tries to get away, but the spinning prevents him from doing so. He tries to come up with a plan.

Gravattack covered Radrix in a gravity field and made him roll around him like a moon.
@Toa_Radrix

0100 smiled to himself.

“This becomes boring! I don’t want only to make them roll around me!”
He said, his smile fading.

“Enough.” 0100 said. "I think they’ve received the message.

“Do what you want with him,I don’t care” Xirdar said making himself back into the self MOC"

“What do you want from us?!??” Radrix said to all the glitches

"Why are we attacking them? Aren’t we waiting for the other glitches to form?"

“I only want to have some fun, human.”

Gravattack dropped all of them to the floor.
@Mctoran @Toa_Distraxx @Toa_Radrix

“We just needed a more defined coding, and thanks to your bodies, we have formed a proper vessel for ourselves.”

0100 was interrupted by Justin as he fell to the ground. “I just wanna go to bed…” Justin sputtered as he got back on his feet.

“Anyways,” 0100 continued, "We won’t be needing you for much longer once the others arrive.’

“What are you?” Vladin asked, a little scared. “Are you the ones who brought us here?”

“Maybe…” 0100 said, grinning sinisterly. “You know, I don’t appreciate it when my body is suddenly invaded by a computer virus.” Justin said sarcastically.

“Tell us the truth!”
Error cam closer to 0100.
“Should I?” he asked.

Should you what?” 0100 whispered to Error.

“You know. Kill them.” Error, as Gravattack, whispered back.

"I thought we were waiting!"

“I can’t wait anymore.” Error whispered.