TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Liam runs towards the tunnel “Whoo! Adventure!”

Raya ran after them, not sure what was going on but not liking it. “Should we just let them run?” Khaos asked, smiling as she hovered in the air.

0100 smiled. “Khaos, my dear sister, need not worry. Letting them run is all part of the plan. They will lead us right where we need to be.”

Just after entering the tunnel, the field crumbled away. The group came to a sort of crossroads. There were paths leading to various different gates. Above each gate was a sign. Each sign was the name of a category on the message boards. One read “Creative Content”, another read “Community”, and so on… However, every gate seemed to be blocked off from anyone entering, except for “Community”, “Hmm, looks like that’s the only other place we can go.” Justin observed. He turned to the others. “What do you guys say? Ready for an adventure?”

“No.”

“I guess. If this is what I think it is if we gain access to creative content then maybe our good creations will help.” Raya followed him, having ideas for that outcome.

“As long as I’m entertained I’ll stick around. I have a preferred form I’d like to collect.” Khaos checked out her body, being a dark version of her creator.

“I don’t think you’ve heard what I’ve been saying” Liam says shaking his head, “I wanna see what my RP’s look like from an inside perspective!”

Suddenly, a large figured appeared before the group. She was a tall, fierce looking woman, wearing a flowing white robe. She had a blue hue around her. “Welcome, users, to the Message boards.” She said.

“So who are you exactly?” Mr.Monopoly Asked.

Liam looked up at the large woman, “Awesome, can you point out the mod squad please, I think I may need to lay low from them”

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
“I am the antivirus. I was put in place by the creators of this site wen it was first built.” The woman said. “Unfortunately, as you can see, I haven’t been doing a good job lately. Now, the glitches in this website are attempting to destroy this world. But luckily, you are here now. You can save the message boards!” she declared.

“So… wait.” Vladin said, stepping in front of the group. “You are the ones who brought us here, to do your job? Why? Shouldn’t this be your job? Or shouldn’t you… Like… Go to Meso or Eljay or Var or whoever actually is in charge with this whole site?”

Error entered the Highly Suspect Hideout category.

“No…” the antivirus said. “I never planned for your arrival here. The glitches are responsible for that. However, not that all of you are here, you can help me. My powers can’t reach that far, becaause my programming isn’t complex enough.” The antivirus said. “You, on the other hand…”

“We have no programming.” Vladin continued. “We are human beings, not antiviruses.”

Error looked around, studying the interior of the category.

“Yes…” the antivirus said. “However, in cyberspace, you have become programming. Only programming can exist on this plane of existence. And you may not be antiviruses, but…” she motioned for everyone to come closer to here. “Come here, let me give you something to help.”

1 Like

“I was told not to accept things from strange antiviruses” Liam says crossing his arms

“You were?” Vladin asked, suspicious.

OOC: @Mctoran You should give us details about how the HSH category is looking like.

Scott follows the antivirus, a bit cautious.

“So you’re telling me that those things warped us here? Why?” Says Horacio.

“you weren’t?”

“I’ve never met an antiviruse before.”