TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Brock’s form slowly shrank into his normal size, about 4 feet tall.
“R-really?” Brock asked.

“I can see it in your heart; you’re a good person and are young.” He said, “I’d be a horrible human being if I were to destroy someone with as kind and young a soul as your’s just because of what you are.”

“I am not going to try and deliver such cruel actions towards others unless they forced me to do so.” BlackBelt told him, “You are like a child and that means you have so much potential for good and it’d be wrong to not allow such a life to be cut short because of fear of something that may never happen.”

Brock could probably feel BlackBelt was trying to comfort him and be a friend rather than to act as judge, hurry and executioner to a child because of their ‘species/race’.

“O-okay.” Brock said. He wiped away the tears.
“S-so now what? Where’d Vladin go? Is he coming back? I didn’t mean to annoy him… I didn’t know how to act.”

“I think it’s best we let him be alone for now, emotions are tricky things to cope with and settle down.” BlackBelt told Brock, “As for what we should do, it may be wise to try and strengthen the defenses of our approaching destination before returning to Artwork to secure it as well.”

“Right. Okay.” Brock began walking towards the bridge.
“I think I know what to do. I know the forces the Glitchmaster has.” He turned to Blackbelt.
“But I really can’t do it without the users.”

BlackBelt nodded and followed, “And what forces are these?” He asked.

Well, you’ve got one User with you right now…that’s a plus, right? he thought.

OOC: would the other Glitches be aware of Brock’s actions and/or location in some way?

“The other glitches. I think I know how to stop them.”

ooc: Yes, whenever he changes appearance somehow.

“Any I should be concerned about?” BlackBelt asked.

Zablex was meditating a bit when he felt something, like a light shudder in the fabric of reality, he decides to have a pair of Xir’algath scouts go and check out this disturbance; observe only, do not engage with any users and report back once the answer is found. (@Mctoran)

“Yes. The one called Zablex is very dangerous. He has an army of aliens.” Brock said, shuddering.

That made BlackBelt stop in his tracks, “What was that name again?” He asked, terrified.

“Zablex?” Brock said, stuttering on the last syllable.

“That means he’s my glitch; that’s the name of a character I’ve been trying to have act as a villain in a story I’m writing.” He said.

“If what you say and my fears are true,” he said, “we may not have much time before he finds us.”

“Oh.” Brock said.
“Well, good. Because we’re here.” He entered the bridge, where the Trypticon had flown into the Lego Creations domain.

“We need to land and make repairs.” He said, pointing at the damage his Chibaku Tensei and pirates caused.

Brock winced.
“Yeah, we probably should.”

“It’s not your fault; I think I caused as much damage as the Pirates did.” BlackBelt told Brock. He looks for the drawings, hoping they didn’t vanish when Vladin left.

OOC: I wonder how I level up my Rinnegan and Keyblade…

1 Like

“Yeah…” Brock engaged the landing mechanism, and the Trypticon landed with a thud.
The small glitch grew a little, looking out the window.
“Well, I think those guys can help.” He pointed to a large group of minifigures crowding around the ship.

ooc: what do you mean?

The four were still inside the ship.

OOC: I recall Mctoran saying Users’s abilities needed to progress and level up while glitches all ha their powers fully unlocked by default.

IC: “That’s probably a good idea.” BlackBelt said.

He turns to the drawings, “Can three of you watch the ship while one comes with us to see if we can enlist Vladin’s creations?” He asked.

1 Like

ooc: I dunno… I’d say after this encounter, probably.

IC:
Brock nodded. He changed back into his smaller form.
Zablex would definitely feel a disturbance.