TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

The hands convulse as red energy courses through them. The end result is two mechanical stone hands with red light piping like circuitry. The fingers each ended at a point that was as sharp as a dagger.

Zablex jumps down as the two hands hovered menacingly above them, “Now, let’s find out new friend.” He said as he began to return to where they last saw the User, taking the hands and spikey frog-Cthulhu monster with him.

1 Like

OOC: Yeah I forgot that, just forget that entire post I wrote also do glitches know they are glitches?

IC:
“Where am I?” Yelled Mistika fan, no one heard him “Well at least I’m not stuck with those guys eh? Or maybe I am!” Mistika Fan turned to see something “Wait whoever is there, don’t kill me I like this girl and I need to get more years of life experience!”

Phantoka Fan walked off, he was sick of waiting for the Xir’algath soldier, he wanted something to kill now, maybe he could kill Mistika Fan!?

“Then perhaps,” he heard as a whooshing sound was heard nearby, “You should’ve stayed away from the TTVMB.”

A figure in a black coat flanked by a pair of giant floating mechanical hands and an enormous ugly beast that looked like Cthulhu and a frog fused together and had permanent acupuncture all over it stepped out from a mass of darkness that soon faded away once they stepped out of it.

“Hello, User.” He said, his tone made it very obvious: he intended to kill MistikaFan.

IC: “This is the message boards? Why do you wanna kill me and what even are you? Why do you wear that stuff?” MistikaFan yelled, he had to thinl fast “Umm Hello nice man?” MistikaFan shivered

Phantoka Fan buzzed and whirred he was going to find Mistika Fan

OOC: Can glitches teleport?

Suddenly a huge plane flew above them as Error dressed in Arab clothes fell out of it.

“Let’s do it.”
Error said as he landed with a sand explosion.

OOC: I think so, they can definitely sense when another Glitch uses their power and Zablex has used his quite a bit.

IC: “I am Zablex, the Corruptor Glitch.” He growled, pointing at MistikaFan and the things that followed him began to move as if waiting to be unleashed.

“Why I want you dead is simple: you are a User and my enemy.” He replied, snapping his fingers.

The beast roared as it began to stalk closer to MistikaFan and the hands went skyward, glowing with onimus red energy.

“So many ways of killing him, not enough time to choose. How should we do it? Cut him in small pieces, burn off his skin? Whatever we are doing, just let me drink his blood.”
Error said, still dressed as an Arab.

“I think we should just overwhelm him with force.” Zablex said as he began stepping towards MistikaFan.

“STOP!” Yelled a figure who had just teleported “The name’s Phantoka Fan and Mistika Fan is mine! I can either help you stop him or you will be destroyed!” electricity started fizzing

“And why should we listen to you?” Error said. “Last time I checked we did not obey to strangers.”

“We want the same thing: to destroy this User,” Zablex said, “and you’re out numbered so I recommend you be careful with your threats.”

“Now, shall we begin?” He asked.

The beast roared and the hands began to dive for MistikaFan.

“You are puzzling me. So are going to kill the User, or are we settling this down with the stranger?”

“Fine we’ll begin!” Phantoka Fan smiled
“Wait, what are yu guys?” Mistika Fan asked

Zablex broke into a run towards MistikaFan, “The time for talk is over.” He growled.

His gauntlets glowing and sparking with red energy.

“Your destruction.” Zablex growled menacingly as he approached MistikaFan.

The beast tried to slam its fists down on him as the hands were nearing their target: aiming to flatten the User.

OOC: let’s get ready to rrummmblllle!!!

Error shrugged as he started floating above the others. Up from the sky he shot an energy beam, aiming for Mistika Fan.

Vladin and Vladin were both eating two huge slices of salami, while talking.
“So you ran away.”
“Yup.”
“Because that brick annoyed you.”
“Yup.”
“And you are trying to go back home.”
“Yup.”
“All by yourself?”
“Yup.”
“And you are also calling a small group to protect you.”
“Yup.”
“With me as the first recruit.”
“You’re right.”
“So that we could protect you in case the Glitches show up.”
“So right.”
“What about the four drawings you just mentioned?”
“They know what to do.” Vladin said as he took another byte of the salami.

OOC: Oh dear, how do I get out of this?

IC:Mistika Fan ran as fast as he could but still the hands chased him

Zablex kept chasing after MistikaFan, the hands and beast rose from missing their target, having left a crater in the ground and also gave chase.

OOC: Keep running or fight. Considering it’s 5 or 6 on 1, finding a place to hide may be the best option.

IC: Mistika fan kept on running and running until he found a post to hide in

OOC: I presume you can hide inside posts

OOC: topics, yes. I’m not too sure about posts; probably a GM question.

IC: the Beast lumbered around, having lost track of its target.

“Hello.” said Error from behind him.