TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“This whomps!” Mistika Fan sighed as he woke up in Error’s arms, he glared at Zablex, Phantoka Fan and Error “WHY!” He yelled

OOC: Oh I’ll change it and wasn’t that out of character

Edited for Double Post- Prentice1215

“Stop yelling or I’ll throw you in a deleted post!” Error yelled back to him, drops of saliva jumping off his mouth on Mistika Fan’s face.

“Egh, aren’t you like a glitch so you should’t have saliva?” Asked Mistika Fan

OOC: OK now, can you please reply to me when you are talking to me?
IC: “Shut the frick up.” he said as he threw MF off the hand. Suddenly, the huge limb moved in mid-air, caughing him in it’s huge hand.

OOC: Soz

IC: “OW!” Mistika fan yelled “A little more careful next time eh?”

“You just don’t understand, do ya?” Error said, standing up on the floating hand. “Next time you will die.”

“Allow me to educate you on your current situation.” Zablex said. “You are a person brought here from the outside world by us, Glitches that have existed in varying forms and powers now given form by the Users we trapped here.”

“Your’s has taken on the name of ‘PhantokaFan’ and you have taken on a form akin to a creation you made.” He said, “In this place, data and code are as real and substantial as flesh and blood.” He continued, “If you die here, you’re dead for good; at least, that’s the theory but I believe you Users have a survival instinct that would prevent you from testing that theory.”

“We Glitches seek to purge the TTV MB of all User meddling and rebuild it into our own image and your kind are the only obstacle that stands between us and that goal.” He growled, brandishing his clawed gauntlets as the other giant hand floated menacingly above the group. “Once we erase you and your kind along with your access to this place, we can finally be free to make our own realm without fear of unjust retribution for the crime,” he spat that word like it was a melon seed, “of simply existing.”

“But you will not meet your fate just yet.” He told MistikaFan, “You will act as our prisoner and hostage so we can learn more about our enemies and bait them into their ultimate destruction.”

“But, if you refuse to cooperate, we may just erase you sooner.” He warned.

OOC: too much? Sorry, this is the first time I’ve made a villain character that’s actually felt like it’s working properly.

1 Like

“It’s obvious that this one doesn’t! I mean… I chopped his leg off without even trying!”

“Perhaps but he hasn’t been here long and was in a panic.” Zablex said.

“And panic leads to a lack of thought and logic.” He smirked, keeping watch of MistikaFan.

“Why are you taking his part?” Error said, raising one eyebrow.

“I’m not.” Zablex said, “I am stating observations I’ve made from previous encounters.”

“We should get our prisoner to base and take him to his cell.” He told Error, “I’m sure Glitchmaster is done waiting for us to answer the call to meet.”

“Don’t worry, there will be more fun to be had afterwards.” He said, his hand drifting to the orb of Xalnergy he still had on him.

I will learn and unravel your secrets in due time; perhaps I could experiment on a few different subjects… he thought, his mind already compiling a list of such entities.

“Uhm… He’s right there.” Error said, pointing to the Glitchmaster.
@Mctoran

1 Like

IC: “What even happens in deleted posts?” Asked Mistika Fan “And what happens to banned users, do they have glitches?”
“You would not like to meet a banned glitch” Sighed Phantoka Fan

The huge black handed started squeezing Mistika Fan.
“Just shut up!”

“OW” Mistika yelled “You guys are really scaring me!”
“This guy definitely can’t handle a banned glitch!” Phantoka chuckled

Error facepalmed.
“You know that somebody is afraid of you when he says “You really scare me” when torturing him. Somebody make a meme out of this.” he mumbled.

“If you are done,” Zablex growled, his patience wearing thin, “Let’s get going before we kill our one advantage over the Users before we can gain anything worthwhile from it.”

BlackBelt continued carrying Brock as he hiked towards the Core, using his Keyblade like a walking stick to maintain his footing.

(@meepinater)

“Hello, Slizer-head! Why do you think I hopped on the closest thing we have to a vehicle! I am waiting for you, idiot!”

Zablex climbed on top of the other hand and the beast flew off for the hideout.

Zablex, standing tall with his arms crossed, rode the arm to there as well.

“You do realised that we left Glitchmaster there, right?”
He said, flying next to him.