TTV Questions & Answers!

Hey TTV, how’s it going? Yeah, it’s me again. That annoying dude who still wants to see a ‘TTV Talks About Adam’s Apples’ after listening to TTV Talks About Gifts. Anyways, I’m here asking you when we are going to get some information on MakutaFest 2015. Are you gonna do it live at BrickFair? Like outside the expo center? That might be a bit difficult to plan though. I missed it last year because it went a little earlier in the month than usual, and I don’t want that to happen again because I know you guys love my wonderful and totally relevant input. <3
I just wanna know if it is most likely happening before or after BrickFair.

I may or may not have forgotten when Makutafest was, and then proceeded to sleep through it…

2 Likes

It’ll be happening before BrickFair, sometime in July. That’s all I can say for the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

1 Like

Will you ever have Youtube exclusives?

~W12~

1 Like

Live livestreams, because Vessel doesn’t support those. At least not yet.

Really, there’s no point in doing exclusives for YouTube. All of our exclusives are content that’s unrelated to our channel as a whole, so they aren’t meant to actually cater to the core target audience. As we don’t want to dilute our core content, Vessel exclusives gives us a way to do our “just for fun” series without overfilling everybody’s YouTube subscription box with videos they likely don’t care about. Besides, for extra videos that aren’t likely to get as many views, it’s more profitable to put them on Vessel instead.

5 Likes

On mobile, why are there random backgrounds on some topics? It makes the text really hard to read without something to contrast with it.

It’s a bug

1 Like

Ah, well at least it’s not a permanent feature.

1 Like

Would you ever consider making posters? Some of the T-■■■■■ designs I think would look better that way.

To add on to that. will there be TTV hats? hoodies? mugs? plushies?

2 Likes

I want an Exx plushie. :exx:

4 Likes

I’m guessing I’m right in saying most of you are splurging Overwatch right now?

2 Likes

What games do you play the most of currently? What game have you played the most of overall?

I play a lot of Halo and Destiny. They’re my main franchises that I typically play and have sunk the most time into over the years. Runner-ups are CoD, Titanfall, GTA Onlne, and Division.

Soon I’ll be hopping onto the Overwatch Hype Train.

-Mesonak

1 Like

I’ve sunk so much time into halo 5…

Speaking of which, now that infections out, will there be a game night for it? Halo 5’s infection is top notch and now there’s a lot more to do.

2 Likes

When will little Johnny get on the cast-page? He has contributed way more to the channel then Prpl.

/s?

Speaking of that ad, has there been a increase in Vessel viewers since the ad came out?

What are (is) your favorite CoD game(s)?

I’ve been hearing you guys mention discord on the last few podcasts. Have you been using it a lot? How have you liked it?

It’s a little glitchy, and it can be really annoying when there are server issues or there’s a random update because the program behaves very strangely and it’s hard to troubleshoot whats actually going wrong until Discord posts something on their twitter, but so far it’s been way more reliable then Skype (which has been a total broken mess for months, we can’t even start calls in our group chats anymore).

The interface is really nice, the audio quality is noticeably improved, and the overall experience is far more enjoyable.

Discord and Slack have almost completely replaced Skype as our go-to program for communicating with one another. (We’ve hated Skype for years now, so it’s really nice to finally have options).

11 Likes

I like the Audible better, tbh

1 Like