TTV Questions & Answers!

With the season finale of Game of Thrones coming next week, will there be a TTV Talks about Game of Thrones? Or is that a negative for obvious reasons?

Like Takuma said, people don’t really know us, but they do know about us. For instance, on the wiki it says I was born in Palo Alto. However, that’s not true. I said I grew up there, not that I was born there. =P

Either way, it’s kind of neat.

I dunno. I think that was up to Takuma, however I’m not totally sure.

2 Likes

So I should fix that, right?

I don’t care either way. Just a funny tidbit.

1 Like

I’ve always liked that word.

1. In which game do you like the design for the Elites the most?
  2. How about the least?
  3. What are you most excited for that was shown at E3?

Eh I fixed it anyway.

Sooooo…
Purely hypothetically speaking, if one was to post a video one made, hypothetically of course, for the 200th episode on the 200th episode discussion post, and that video was simply a video for the sake of the 200th episode, and not promoting one’s self, would it count, hypothetically, as self promotion, and thus not ok?
Because I- …I mean, ONE would need to know such things before making such things, hypothetically.

Man you said hypothetically like four times, dude.

2 Likes

Just go ahead and post it, if we deem it as breaking any rules we’ll just take it down. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not like you can sue him heh heh

side glances at Kahi

/s

2 Likes

At Brick Fair, what would you guys like to sign? It would make my year if you guys signed something. :slight_smile:

Also, how come you never hype up Makuta Fest or talk about it much? I literally know nothing about it…

2 Likes

We’d be happy to sign whatever you want!

In regards to MakutaFest, it’s cause it’s a time-consuming process to get everything set up. This year we’re running a little late, but it’ll be happening in July for sure. We’ll begin hyping soon.

-Mesonak

6 Likes

We did it once, but it was a two man show and never got released.

Four of us watch it now and it should be enough to do a TTV Talks. I, personally, would love to do one after the finale. If the others are free to do it, I’d be down to make that happen.

1 Like

Ok has any one at TTV actually seen any of the Alien movies?

I’d be surprised if they haven’t, but I’ll let them speak for themselves.

Not me.

1 Like

Could we post Mincecraft builds in Creative Content? and if we can, should they go in Artwork or just Creative Content?
(By the way, they would just be pictures/screenshots, not videos)

Can we do controversial topics if it’s legit and no hate towards one side of the argument. And if not, why not ? I’M NOT HERE TO START TROUBLE, just here with a question. I want to ask questions that could get your brain going. Some questions that might show some insight into where my generation is going No political or religious discussion is allowed. And don’t try and start it with one-off comments. - Eljay

Would I have to put a “Trigger warning”? Because that is one thing I would want to talk about is ‘trigger warnings’ and why do we even have them.

It would all be done respectfully. No one swearing, no one out of nowhere having a “meltdown” We wouldn’t move on until we (the people involved at the moment or at least the majority came to an agreement to move on.) I mean, yeah we do already have good discussion topics but those are mostly on ourselves or Bionicle’s, I’m just here to see how far I could expand the discussion limit.

Thank you for responding,
Masterleb

I’m gonna have to say no on this one. First of all, these Messages Boards aren’t really the place to be solving the world’s issues. Second, while you may have good intentions, it won’t matter. People will still take it to heart and demand an argument. It’s too volatile, and will only fall into chaos that we will eventually need to close.

Also, no political or religious discussion is allowed. And don’t try and start it with one-off comments.

5 Likes