TTV Questions & Answers!

Here’s a question that doesn’t REALLY need to be answered, but I still wanna ask. Why don’t we have a page of nothing but memes? Like things that we could post and share, and one for Gifs? You know, something that would be a source for people to go for new dank memes. (Friendly memes of course) like this one

Images take up a massive amount of memory on the boards, and the owners prefer topics that actually support discussion, as I’ve read many times in the past.

6 Likes

Ahhhhh, understood

We actually do. It was closed a long time ago for the reasons @Joe just outline but is still visible as a part of Boards history:

5 Likes

because they get out of hand really fast

and what @Joe said.

How’s it feel knowing you are the subject of some chump’s (like myself) parent’s scorn?

Is there any way to private message any specific person for advice on a moc (so that you don’t have to create a whole WIP topic just for one small detail)?

1 Like

Well…you PM them :stuck_out_tongue:

There are many MOCists, including myself, who’d be more than happy to help out if you want.

Just click on their name or go to their profile and click “send message”.

3 Likes

I was unaware of that feature. Thanks g

1 Like

nostalgia activated

5 Likes

Would it be possible to post a schedule of the different weekly release dates for the various ongoing series? I feel like this would help the TTV channel feel more unified and consistent in the tumultuous post-Vessel era. How about posting the release days in the channel playlists like you did several years back?

Also, would there be a way for non-Patreon subscribers to have access to the RSS feeds in order to download episodes? Perhaps they could be made accessible a few days after their YT release?

I understand that this might devalue the Patreon perk. However, it would be very appreciated by all the users (myself included) who prefer downloading audio podcasts and listening to them on the go.

As you know, audio RSS feeds are one of the easiest and most popular ways to deliver podcast-type content to audiences. I believe you guys could tap into/re-vitalize a whole other section of your viewership with a service like this.

5 Likes

So did you guys see Eljay’s face in between photos and recordings at Brickfair? Because in the Kool-Aid video, Kahi makes sure that Eljay has his mask on before he enters because they’re recording, implying that he had taken his mask off (I think including the ski-mask as well) during the Brickfair week.

i mean they’ve seen his face before so presumably yes

video calls are a thing on skype

4 Likes

Oh I was always under the impression he had his Mask on all the time.

I know what a video call is

1 Like

I wonder what the last half decade would’ve been like having video calls with a guy who always had a mask on

8 Likes

“Your audio quality is POOR.”

Is there a place I can find the older dark blue TTV logo? Not for anything commercial I’m just trying to use it for a decal. If not, do I have permission to make a version of it for private use? I know it’s your property and I have limited knowledge of this type of stuff so forgive me if I sound moronic.

Will Eljay ever do a redub of Lewa in JtO since he wants to do it so much? That would actually be really funny and cool. Y’know you guys could just only put in the parts where Lewa speaks to prevent copyright and such. I might just do it myself with all those recap review voice clips if you guys don’t.

So what happened with CBW and TTV’s partnership from 2014? Did it just kind of fall apart after the channel went down or what? And do you have any desire to rebuild that bridge?

No idea. You probably know about as much as we do in regards to what happened to that channel.

At this time we have no interest in continuing our affiliation with the people involved.